Mitsuki X Uchiha! Fem! Reader (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations) {Lonely Friends}

By the way, the reader is not related to Sarada in anyway. Once again, the title is cut short but this is a female! reader. This is a request!

"Hey who's the girl sitting on the swing?"

"I dunno she's always by herself."

"It's that where Lord Seventh used to hang out?"

"Wait, there's a boy approaching her! Who is he?"

"He just transferred a few days ago, remember?"

"Not everyone has such a great memory like you, Sarada."

"And not everyone is stupid like you, Boruto."

"I'm not stupid! What's his name since you're so smart."

"Mitsuki. But why is he hanging out with her?"

"What did she ever do to you?" The blonde asked, "isn't she an Uchiha like you?"

"No way! My Father is the last Uchiha! She must being faking it." Sarada huffed, "who is she anyway?"

"Her name is (Y/n)." Boruto replied, "why are you so mad at her?"

"I'm not mad at her!" Sarada snapped, "I don't even care that she is acting like a Uchiha and because she's talking to Mitsuki!"

Boruto held his hands up in defense, "okay okay I believe you." Sarada walks off with steam coming out of her ears. Boruto sighs and follows her, their families were getting together for dinner so they were walking home together. 

"Uncle Shikamaru was right, women are so troublesome." Boruto mumbled, glancing over at (Y/n) and Mitsuki before catching up with Sarada.

Over at the famous tree with the swing is where (Y/n) and Mitsuki always meet up at after school.  Some how they became friends through the power of not having friends. It is the typical friendship store. During training one day, (Y/n) didn't have a partner, Mitsuki didn't have a parter. Mitsuki knew what he had to do, he walked over to and asked her a simple question.

"Hey, do you have a parter?" He asked the lonely girl who was planning to sit out once again.

"No..." She mumbled, looking up at the blue haired boy.

"Do you want to be partners?" He had a small smile on his face to seem less intimidating. She looks at him for a moment, trying to see if he was trying to make fun of her. Once she realizes that he wasn't kidding or trying to harm her in any way, she said a few words that changed her life forever.

She nods her head, "yes." A small voice changed their lives.

After that, they were always partners for any activity that working is partners was required. A month or two passed and they were sitting next to each other during lunch. No words were expressed, just silence but it wasn't awkward. Since both (Y/n) and Mitsuki were known for being lonely people, silence was a way oof getting to know a person. Even when they were partners, they only spoke when they had to.

Who broke the silence first?

Well one day it was almost time to head back to the classroom during lunch. (Y/n) always liked to leave a little early so that she would have more than enough time to walk back to class. Mitsuki had a bad habit of leaving the cap on his water bottle off. It wasn't a plastic one, the cap would screw on and off. 

So when (Y/n) went to throw away her trash and start walking to class, she didn't look down fast enough to see Mitsuki's water bottle resting very close to her foot. She accidentally knocked it over, making the water spill everywhere. Luckily, Mitsuki didn't get any water on him and laughed it off.