Laxus X Short! Fem! Reader (Fairy Tail) {Tall Vs. Small}

"Hey (y/n)!" Team Natsu said at the table behind me. "Tell us how a not tall person like yourself and Laxus are dating?" Natsu asked. "Seriously!? I've told you like ten times already!" I replied.

"I know that! But Romeo hasn't heard the story!" He said, raising his voice. "DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME!" I shouted.

Ezra put (favorite cake) in front of me, "you can have this if you tell Romeo the story." I glared at Ezra and Natsu, "fine! But this is the last time Natsu!"

I went over to their table, "where do you want me to start?" I asked Romeo. "Um, the first time you guys fought." I laughed, "that's like every day." I said, still laughing. "Um...... then how about when you realized that you liked Laxus?" He said, freaked out that I was laughing so hard.

"Alright, I'm warning you know, it's a weird story."

~flashback time brought to you by my shortness~

"Troll!"

"Lightning rod!"

"Mouse!"

"Lightning head!"

"Short!"

The whole guild looked terrified when Laxus said that.

"DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME!!!!!!"

"Of course I do. Let's take this outside."

"Fine by me, I hope you're ready to die!"

Yeah that's right, (full name) is 149 cm (4'11) and Laxus is 190cm (6'3). So we fight a lot, but he doesn't know that I like him.

~flashback end brought to you by comment if that pissed you off~

"There you go." I said, eating my cake.

"So all that fighting made you realized that you liked him?" Lucy asked. "Yep sure did."

"That's lame! Oh tell us about that time when he pissed you off so much that you almost broke up with him." Natsu said.

"Alright pyro."

~flashback brought to you by author~chan wanting cake~

The thunder legion and team Natsu all went to the beach for training. Of course, that was the last thing that we did.

All of the girls were wearing bikinis, thank Mavis Loke wasn't here.

"Let's have a battle tournament!" Natsu said, standing on a large rock, acting like he was king again.

Everyone agreed, oh this is when Laxus and I have been dating for about four months.

The fights were like this,

Natsu vs Evergreen

Gray vs Freed

Ezra vs Bickslow

Laxus vs Wendy

(Y/n) vs Lucy

The cats just watched.

Natsu, Laxus, Freed, Ezra and I all one our fights. I was going to fight Freed, but he backed out.

"Wow if looks could kill, right?" Laxus said, using me as arm rest.

"Then you would have been dead a long time ago!" I shoved his arm off of my head.

"Let's rest up, we will fight again tomorrow." Erza said.