Yato X Female! God!Reader (Noragami) {When Gods Compete)

Alight folks it's been about four years since I watched the anime so I don't even remember a bit of the plot BUT I recently started buying the manga and I read the first two volumes so that kinda know how Yato works and the lore of the series. So while this is a request, I will only be doing silly competitions Cause, like, if I don't I'll have to add in another character I make up and, like, this is a request so I don't want to- cause then I have to add that character into the lore of the series and I don't know enough about it to do that yet-

"(Y/n)!" Yato shouts as he gracefully run ups the steps of his girlfriends shrine. "(Y/n)! My love! Where are you!"

"Did you ever think that she's busy?" Yuki sighs, dragging this legs up the stairs one by one.

"How many shrines do we have to visit in one day." Hiyori whines, "can't Yato just call her?"

"Nope." Yuki replies, finally giving in and sitting down on a step. Hiyori follows his example and sits next to him. "Said something like 'this is part of the fun of dating!'" He sighs.

"Which translates to...?" She asks.

"(Y/n) isn't answering her phone because she has better things to do than be around Yato." He answers. "But Yato is dead set on seeing her so..." He trails off.

They both sigh as they continue to hear Yato screaming his head off. "Why hasn't his voice gone hoarse yet?" (Y/n) sighs as she walks up the steps to the shrine.

Hiyori and Yuki jump up and fall down two steps before (Y/n) stops them. "Hello!" She smiles, "how you are?"

Yato is still screaming while his two companions were dumb founded. "We're good-" Hiyori starts before Yuki cuts her off.

"We've been dragged around from shrine to shrine. Back alley to back alley looking for you." He says, "but how are you?"

"I'm sorry about that." (Y/n) smiles slightly and holds up her phone. "It died this morning before I was even out on some jobs. I was on my way home when I saw you two sitting here. Figured Yato would be here too-"

"(Y/n)!" Yato shouts and jumps off the stairs holding his arms wide open. (Y/n) grabs onto Yuki and Hiyori's shirts, pulling them in both directions while they are still sitting the steps. She then opens her arms out wide and catches Yato.

"I missed you so much!" He says.

"I missed you too." (Y/n) replies.

"Did you guys just see each other last week?" Yuki sighs.

"Yeah." Yato replies bluntly, "it's not my fault I wanted to see my girlfriend."

"In his defense, they both look exhausted." (Y/n) says, her and Yato still in a hug.

"Uh..." Hiyori stands up, "do you mind if we can go get something to eat now?"

"Do you have any money, Yato?" (Y/n) asks.

Yato smiles, "nope!"

His two companions look over at (Y/n) who just smiles and says, "well that's to be expected as someone who isn't a well known god. I guess you'll have to make do with some of my offering." She says and starts walking up the stairs to the shrine, "come along. I can't let your shinki starve now."

"That's cold hearted, love!" Yato shouts, pointing his finger at her in a accusatory way. "Besides shinki don't starve!"

"Fine then, the person you're in debt too." (Y/n) turns around and smiles a devilish smile before continuing to walk up the stairs.