Punk! Naruto X Nerd! Fem!Reader Part 2 (Naruto) {When Nerd and Punk Meet Again}

Came up with this idea while in history class. Plus I think that this story needed some more and I like it so yeah!

After I met all the punk kids, I introduced some of the nerds to them. A few of us that got along well together ended up making a small group. Of course I still had my nerd friends and Naruto and Temari still had their punk friends.

A week after Naruto and I met, he somehow got my number. I was reading at midnight when I got a text message.

'Unknown: Hey (y/n)! This is Naruto!'

I sighed and add him to my contacts, 'how did you get my number?'

'Temari gave it to me.'

I sighed and left him on 'read' for the rest of that very early morning. We met up at school and he ran over to me as soon as he saw me.

"What happened to you!? Why didn't you say anything back!" He shouted as we walked over to our small friend group.

"I didn't know what else to say! Plus I was kicking ass at the time!" I replied.

"And what does 'kicking ass' mean?"

"It means she's playing a game on critical mode." Temari answered.

"So she is really kicking ass." Sasuke added.

I shrugged, "no big deal I've played this game too many times."

"Tales of Berseria?" Temari asked.

I shook my head, "nope but close."

"Tales of Zestiria?" Shikamaru asked.

I smiled, "yep!"

Shikamaru handed over a some money to Temari. "You guys betted on this?!" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, ever since Temari's boyfriend broke up with her we've been able to hang out more." Shikamaru said.

"Turns out that he was lying to me about working for his family. But I'll tell you the details later." She said, looking up at the security camera on the wall.

I nodded and the bell rang for us to go to class. Naruto and I said our goodbyes to the group and left.

"I can walk by myself you know." I said to Naruto.

"Yeah I know but I want to walk you to class." He replied.

"But your homeroom is on the other side."

"Eh, I don't really care if I'm late or not. Besides this way I know that you're safe."

I smiled, "thank you." With that I walked into my homeroom, knowing that I'll find Naruto in the hallway once I exit to go to my next class.

He does this with all of my other classes as well. He finds me in the hallway, walks with me to my next class, and then runs off to his.

----

I found Naruto outside the door of my last class, he smiled at me. "Hey!" He greeted.

We started talking as we made our way through the crowd. I was shoved into Naruto by another person who then rushed off and disappeared into the crowd of people. Making Naruto catch me before I hit someone. He glared at the back of the person head before losing sight of him. We kept moving towards the student parking lot.

We were now on the sidewalk which led to all the students cars. "Hey (y/n)," Naruto started. I looked up at him, "yes?"

"Do you wanna maybe get dinner?" He asked. "Its completely up to you of course!"