Yuri Plisetsky Jealous! Tsundere!X Fem! Reader (Yuri!! One Ice) {Jelly Kitten}

By the way, the reader is female but the tittle was too long so I had to cut it short. Shout out to all the websites I used to look up figure skating moves. You're the best. This is a request!

"Yuri!" (Y/n) called, knocking her friend's door. "Come on! You promised me we would go skating together!"

"I'll be down in a minute!" He shouts back in an annoyed tone.

(Y/n) sat her skates down on the floor, leaning up against the wall only to slide down it. She waits on the floor, checking her phone for any new notifications. Opening the Tumblr app, she sees in a new message from a fan. 

"Hey (Y/n)! Can't wait to see you at the rink today!" the message read. 'Sent from Kenjirou Minami'. 

(Y/n) smiles at the young boys message but decides not to respond. She looks through the rest of her notifications. Yuri still hasn't shown up, so she moves to knock on his door again. Just as she knocked, the door opened to show the tiger.

"You knocked?" He said with a smile.

(Y/n) returns the smile, "let's go. We're gonna be late."

"You worry too much," he replied, locking his door. 

"Said the guy who ran around town shouting for Victor." The girl snapped back.

"Tch, whatever." He mumbles, pouting like a kitten.

(Y/n) giggles and pinches one of his cheeks, "aw~ pour kitten~" she said in a cooing voice.

"Don't talk to me like I'm a baby!" He shouts, removing her hand from his face. A small blush appeared on his face.

This gives the girl a very rare opportunity, teasing Yuri because he is blushing. "Someone's blushing~ did someone see a pretty girl walk by~" 

The two ice skaters were now very close to the ice rink. This ice rink is known for having pro skaters practice, many fans gather to watch them. Most of the fans sit quietly in their seats, not wanting to distract their idol.

 Yuri knew if he said no, then (Y/n) would start asking a bunch of questions. So he went with the easier option. "Yeah sure."

(Y/n) smiles at him, swiftly making her way in front of him.

"What are you doing?" He asks in a very annoyed voice, "stop acting like a fool."

She giggles, "you're so cute." She says and then moves her hand close to his face. She holds out her pointer finger and lightly taps his nose. "Boop."

Yuri slaps her hand away, shoving both hands into his hoodie pockets. "Will you ever stop acting like a child?"

(Y/n) shakes her head and enters the building. "Nope."

Yuri sighs, following her to get checked in.

"Ah it's good to see you two." The desk clerk smiled, "many of your fans are here today. Guess they finally noticed what days you practice."

"Or we posted online that we would be here today in order for the fans to come see us." Yuri said bluntly.

The desk clerk chuckles, "yes of course. That makes more sense."

(Y/n) waved good bye with smile on her lips as her and Yuri walk off to the ice rink. There is a whole row dedicated to pro skaters. The fans agreed that they should all give them some space, but also give them time to talk with other pro skaters. For shipping purposes of course.

Kenjirou Minami looks up to see (Y/n) and Yuri walk in the building. Awaiting fans scream when they saw their favorite skater in the world. Kenjirou smiles and waves at (Y/n) who waves back to him to be polite.