38

Song; Que Bonito Amor - Vicente Fernandez

A. Grant ( Parker) Pov

I couldn't get to Emma's house fast enough I was stepping on gas pedal pushing at least 100 mph swirling through cars and traffic. My blood boiled with emotions all because of that brown box.

Specific details that were actually taking place, details I don't think was possible to know.
I listen to cd as I drove to her over and over again.
It was Art voice, "Hey man. Yea it's me! If I know her exactly how I think I do. I know she's staying at my old home away from you. And If I know you just as well. You let her slipped through your fingers once again."
There it is him letting go of a deep sigh, "they say when you love something good let go and if comes back to you it's meant to be. I call that bullshit, why let go of someone you love?"
In the background of voice, I can hear the ocean and soft music playing.  He must have done this day before we got there.
"Well Parker my dear friend, exactly on November 9th 7 pm Beatrice will stop by with another packages it will be delivered hopefully you get this on time before it's too late."

I look at the time I had thirty minutes to spare and I was almost there. Within seconds Bea called
"Hey cutie, am almost there at Emma's."
I just said, "me too."
We hang up.

I made just in time as I parked and notice Bea holding a box, I was puzzled and confused.
"Oh my god open it. I'm dying to know what it is."
She says I rip box inside there was ring box with a note, "Bring her and kids outside for real surprise because it comes with in minutes. Hurry or you'll miss the opportunity of a lifetime."

I run to door leaving Bea standing by my truck in confusion, I kept knocking waiting for her to open the door. As I waited I open the ring box read the note, "love her forever."
when she finally open the door she looked at me with confusion and shock.
"What's wrong?" She asks as she wraps her robe tighter around her.
"The kids ?" I asked as I peaked through the door.
"Asleep?" She said sounding more of a question.
I look down my watch as time seems to have been passing by faster than I imagine, I shove my Body quickly through the door taking two steps at a time to the children room. As I quietly but quickly I open the door I spotted Luka, "daddy" he yells as Max lift his little head to look my way.
I grab Max in my arms as I hold Luka hand to walk out with me, "come with me."

As we walk closer and closer to door, Emma panics
"Wait wait why are you taking them ?"
I said nothing, I mean what can I say? Our dead lover messaging me from beyond and I don't know if it's a prank or not, But my soul is saying to trust him.
"What are you doing, where are you taking them ?"
She stood by the door blocking me, "something I should have done a long time ago!"

I look at my watch it's exactly seven o'clock when I hear the commotion outside.
She moves to the side as I open the door.
I moved Max to my other arm where I'm holding Lukas' hand to grab Emma's against me.

There standing before us is a group of mariachi players singing, "Que Bonito Amor." Seven guys total playing Violin as one stood in middle singing with deep passion. Emma faces just drop.

"Que bonito amor que bonito cieloQue bonita luna que bonito solQue bonito amor yo lo quiero muchoPorque siente todo lo que siento yoVen juntito a mi quiero que tus manosMe hagan mil caricias quiero estar en tiDame más amor pero más y másQuiero que...

Que bonita luna que bonito sol
Que bonito amor yo lo quiero mucho
Porque siente todo lo que siento yo
Ven juntito a mi quiero que tus manos
Me hagan mil caricias quiero estar en ti
Dame más amor pero más y más
Quiero que me beses como tu me besas y despues te vas
Yo comprendo que mi alma en la vida
No tiene derecho de quererte tanto
Pero siento que tu alma me grita
Me pide cariño y nomás no me aguanto
Que bonito amor que bonito cielo
Que bonita luna que bonito sol
Si algo en mi cambio te lo debo a ti
Porque aquel cariño que quisieron tantos
Me lo diste a mi
Que bonito amor."

Bea came to our side taking Max and Luka in her arms.
This what I should have done this long time ago.
Art gave me the balls I knew I didn't have.
I walk in front her drop to my knees
"If it wasn't for Art I wouldn't be here right now on my knees. He is and always will be my backbone while you will be my soul and heart. I can never be him but I promise to make you smile every day of your life. Will you marry me?"

She looks at me and the ring memorized by the colors that were picked. I knew instantly she knew this was all his doing. Tears drop her eyes, for a quick moment I thought she would say no.
But she drops to her knees to face me
"I love Art with all my being, I have always felt guilty that I love you first but I now get it. He loves me enough to see me happy even in heaven. No, you can't compare to him but I love you just as much. Marry me?"

I let out a burst of laughter as Spanish song still kept playing in the background. We both on our knees asking each other to marry.
We both the said yes at the same time.

Hello loves, this story is couple of chapters away from final goodbye and Valentino will start getting posted

Thank you everyone for the bumping ride. Absolutely love the song from above, check it out!

Xoxo