21.

"Eureka"

"Eureka"

Screamed Luka as he finished coloring in one of my tattoo books.   "Eureka?" 
I looked at him waiting for more.
"Daddy, uncle Ali said, "always fight for what's yours but never take it."
I look at him confused, "hmm okay but what made you say that?"  
He was lost in thoughts as he held the red crayon by his lips thinking of what was going come next.
"Im fighting for my love Roslyn."  
My son; the hopeless romantic only five with love in his heart and Johnson on his mind.
His definitely like James.
"So, No more drawing private's on wall or.."

"No daddy. Rosalyn said that's immature and women love mature men."  
Now I'm worried
"Who is this Rosalyn?"

The word men and immature did not sit well inside me, I was thinking the worse of the worse.
He looked back to his drawing as quickly he look down and was on his feet running to his room.
I can hear his feet pattering away and then back, he look at me with those dark almond shape eyes and full of dark lashes.
"This is Rosalyn."
He place a tiny square picture into my hands as a little girl around same age as him with tight red curls.  "Is she in your class?"
"No daddy she's in first grade."
He said with so much pride that she's older.
Definitely his uncle nephew.
I grab him to tickle him until he scream stop, my son hopeless romantic gave me the bright idea.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I drove to her old beat home to only see it wasn't completely empty, their were people sitting on porch coming in and out. It truly looks like a crack home. I had to ask .
"Hey man, does a girl name Emma live here?"
A man look up half alive and half else where.
"Nah man We've been for months, no girl name Emma but If your look for fun, Diana here she'll be done in a few."
I shook my head in disbelief this neighborhood gone to shit and I was surprised she lived there as long as she did. My engine came to life as I step on the gas to drive away. Tons of questions and concerns flooded my mind.
I know just right person to call, as I press the phone against my ear it let go of several rings and I heard breathing.
"Raven?"
"Oh shit Monster. Where the fuck have you been. Al went insane looking for you until he found in Texas."
Wow, the Hell hound worried about me, maybe I should be flattered. "Well he found me."
"Ha funny. I'm here in Texas as well staying with Urban Cowboy." I didn't know much about Alek inner circle but I knew they we all played a part in his life some certain away. I always felt like he collect certain souls to drag us with him. But as time passed I knew it wasn't to drag us to hell it was for his own redemption to save his soul and others.
"We catch up soon but for now I need address Emma Vicente."

"Will do, check your phone in 5."

That was it, time to fight for what's mine.