26

It's been weeks since we last seen Parker, she wasn't holding on as well as I thought she would

It's been weeks since we last seen Parker, she wasn't holding on as well as I thought she would. She missing a big chunk from her heart and it was him. She tried to hide her emotions as much as possible but she couldn't lie to me.
It even effect our sex life.
It was still good but not the best.  
She seems completely shut down and rarely home. Her smile was too fake and I knew every line of her beautiful face to notice when she faked that smile.  Not to mention the bruises on her body that appeared out of no where,  at first it started off as, "we had combative adult, you know the junkies." I ignore it knowing it's possible.
But then it was constantly lying and worse part she never notice I seemed to have been home more.
Never notice I turn a room into an office, never notice emt uniforms were replace.  Nothing
Sex seem to be just her laying there and ... nothing
I had to do something quick about this.

Days have turn into weeks when I last saw Parker, my heart has been a ball of confusion

Days have turn into weeks when I last saw Parker, my heart has been a ball of confusion.  Did he not want me? Was he only trying to prove a point? Was I only used for a sick fucking fantasy of his?

As I walk in to mom and pops gym, that I have been calling home. I notice a boutique of lilies and red daisies on the counter.  Unusual place of flowers but I just move my shoulders as everyone says nod what's up as I walked towards the back looking for Grace.
She's had three fights in past couple weeks one after other which I found extremely odd. But each gave me the fix I need for now.
As usual I see her on treadmills running as her shirt fits up showing off her gun tattoos on her hips.  She doesn't dress like most "work out" girls with sports bra only. No, she wears long shirt with heavy weights usually around her abdomen like a vest then overlaps it with a plain MIT college t-shirt.
It never seem like she was working out to stay fit but more like she was trying to survive.
She nods at me when she spots me and return back as I get on machine next to her. "Que tal, Emma?"
I usually make small talk but this time I just shake my head.  She just turns to face forward I can see her expression went blank almost like she's thinking.

After spending forty-five minutes on machine I never notice she wasn't around I'm eyes brows squeezed together out of the confusion.
I make it a mission to find her, I look for the two brawny men at usually stand three feet around her but nothing.
I walked towards the locker room when I hear her shouting, "what the fuck do you mean? I own Texas, why hasn't any one told me his here? I want him out ... I can't bring my daughter around if his lingering around."
I hear a click when I take a quick peak it's her with gun pointing directing at the man before her.
"We're leaving, pack the house closed down my personals and I need meeting now."
He shakes in fear as he says no words.
I tremble a little when I hear her calling
"No point of hiding."
Fuck
All my depression seem to fly out the window knowing i can be killed at any moment.
"Sorry"
There it was, me apologizing, her demeanor seem different than all the times I've have knew her.
"Tsk Tsk didnt your daddy ever teach you it's rude to spy."
It wasn't the word mommy it was daddy, she seem to have known a lot about me than I imagine.
"sit."
Her tone was forceful and even if the gun was put away it seem like it was still being held against my head.
Even if it wasn't to begin with, that's how scary she seemed right now.
"What's going with you?"
She asked I wanted to look up and see if she was switch off with someone. 
Then she let out a laugh, " oh you thought."
She pointed at the scared guy then herself.
"Girl, I don't care what you saw, cause I know you won't say thing "no mas." 
There it was she knew my father, she knew me.
She was right, who was I to tell.
"Any ways qué onda?"
I let go of breath I was holding in.
"You know ..." she started
".... I have to leave. Which means the fighting  stops... which means you need to face your demons but whatever brings you down to my hell isn't the same as me. Your purposely trying to sabotage what great life you have."

She stands up starts removing every piece of clothing without a care in the world, I'm sitting there while two men stand five feet away from her. 
She removes everything as she faces the locker it's when I see it.
Scars going up and down her back but one stands out the most "your mine" it's engraved into her beautiful Caramel skin.  Someone used a sharp knife to slash her body with words and scars. Instead getting tattoo cover up it was there. Almost  like a reminder.
She look back to see my expression
"La vida es un Maldito Cabrón, you have two options; let it make you or break you. You decide."

She was right with that she walked completely naked into showers as the two men disappear behind. It seem like fog just ate her up but I ran out of there.
She was right I was sabotaging what great things in my life. I need to fix now!

It had been weeks since I last saw her and my heart ache

It had been weeks since I last saw her and my heart ache. Confusion was set so deeply in me that I didn't know what to do but we need her.
Lukas and I .
And still I didn't know what to do or how to even approach this situation.
As I sat in my living room a knock at my door broke my trace.
I quickly got up as the knock got louder.
"Coming. Shit hold on."

As I open the door there before stood Emma thin muscular man. 'Art'
"What do you want?"
My voice came out with mix of anger and confusion.
He just walked pass me as he sat on couch with arms extend out.
"Alek?"
He asked with confidence as his body is filled with pure dominance.
He was Aleks' shadow, anything that need to be done no questions ask was done by him. Skinny kid from Bronx grew be a big man in Aleks world. And He knew it.
But when it came to Emma he was same kid, broken down needing her love more than he needed to eat.
Art became untouchable and everyone knew it too.

I first meet Art back when he took me from prison let's just say the warden couldn't speak or sit for weeks. He was ruthless in own way but you couldn't tell by his quiet demeanor.
And you never knew he was around, he hid in the shadows in every corner where ever Alek was around.  With a flick of a finger he was right there ready to attack.  Like I always said Alek wasn't one to get his hands dirty but knew exactly how get the job done.

"New York."
Was I image to say as I sat down before him, to say that saw him in different light because what I force him to do was no.
Because even though I had control, ultimately he could stop it and killed me at any point.
I realize who he was when it was too late.
"Ah." He said as made as he made expression
"Guess time has come, no ?"
I nod as I waited for more, we were both killers in our way but one thing he had that I didn't was he was or is Alek right hand.

"You know that stunt of yours could had you killed."
I knew it but I also knew by the way he submitted was that he wasn't going to do a god damn thing.
"No, it wouldn't because just like me. She's your weakness."
He lean over forward as he crossed his leg placed on hand on his ankle.
"Yes I protect what's mine. I let you pull this stunt of yours because she never said no and she became instantly wet."
We both giving each other an hard stare where no one blinks and waits for one to look away.
"But."
He says still starting, " my love for her is enough to share her and I hate to see her broken. So, I'm here to pled for her love. For you and Lukas to come into our lives."
I swallowed deeply.
"you know?" I ask
He lets a hearty laugh, ".....I know everything but it's not my place to say. Look man,  I'm good guy so are you. If this what she wants why not? What do you have to lose?  You didn't seem to complain, you quite enjoy us. What happens between us is only between us."
He lean back again but this time he looked outside the window as he let go of a breath he was holding in.
"Look man."
He finally turn to face me but his eyes had pleading look into them. "She's been in fights with Queen of hell and she's untouchable even for Alek. Emma doesn't know her but you know dam well how it is when you sell your soul to the Valentinos. And Well .....the Queen isn't as nice as him."

I let go of a deep breath because I don't know about this his life but I remember the night I met them it was one of nights that change my whole life.
I would never want that for Emma or our son.
"Fine."
I knew no matter what happened this had to be better than what we have now.

"Dinner at our house at 6 bring Luka. I won't stay but I'll prepared everything. You need come clean."