35

Song: Saturn -Sleeping At Last

I spend my whole life fighting to be accepted for who or what I was but wasn't until Grant lips impacted into mine, that tigger a different emotion

I always thought he only wanted stay around for Emma and I never fought against it. Yes, I would catch my self staring at Brody muscular man with lust in my eyes but I never let it show.  When his thick shaft enter my mouth with Emma juices I thought he was only trying to dominate me but it was quite opposite for me.  It gave a hint of a fix I always desire without the judgement.
All of us exchange passionate kisses feeding a need. A need that sparks of love and proof we needed each other.
Grant broody body tried to squeeze into my mock hospital bed, I let go of chuckle at his determination.   I lean my head against his chest as Emma laid her against mine.  Something I wasn't custom of, it was always her in the middle but this time it was me.  I have never felt so loved and safe in my life.  The feeling of my eyelids becoming heavier and heavier as quiet snores escape their bodies relax my own.  A permanent smile was plastered on my face as I let darkness come.

  A permanent smile was plastered on my face as I let darkness come

I slow start opening my eyes content of what the day will bring.  Last night kiss show expression how much I needed them but fought against everything I knew or what is accepted in this world.  But I didn't care, all I knew I love Emma and Art with all my heart and soul.  I need them.
I feel the other side of the bed move, I open my eyes to see Emma has already sat up, the darkness under her eyes disappeared and skin was glowing with orange tones.   It seem like we both finally got the sleep our bodies needed.

I turn to look at Art as his eyes were still closed and a tiny smile appeared on his face.  I look between both of them as they seem happy.  Emma reached down to kiss his cheeks but she shook with a puzzled expression. Instantly I knew what she felt, I rush to other side of bed when she realized why her lips were so cold. Just as my hands grasp her body she let out a blood trenching scream that filled the whole house.  A scream made me want to let her go to cover my own ears.
Within seconds Aleks' team storm in with guns ready to kill but looked around with confusion as they stare at us. The respectably left the room as Alek and Gia now storm in.  Emma body felled forward into Art as tears and loud sobs fill the room.

My heart broke for a moment I swear I can hear my hear ripping into thousand pieces as well as her.
Gia and Alek left us alone as pain filled the room.  Happiness was gone and filled with complete agony. What seem like hours of Emma on Art body it was time for us to step away.  I grab her broken down body against my own. "Amor, think of baby."
She lets out huff and puffs as no more tears can escape her body.
I want to carry her but she leans against my body as walk closer out the door.  We walked out of the room as Gia and Alek stood by the door as they bow their heads waiting for us.
"I'll take her."
Gia pulled out her arms as Emma ran into her body and tears once again escape her body. Alek came to me wrap her arm around my shoulders, "Com'on man."
We walked toward the room again, there once again I see Art lifeless body. As I make slow steps closer to him.  Every thing in my body is screaming this a bad prank his going wake up any minute now, right?
My body automatically gets on my knees on the edge of the bed as I tell god to bring him back. But he doesn't listen.  And loud snobs escape my body as felt a hand on my shoulder, "I will miss my brother but remember he left here extremely happy. Now it's time to be there for Emma like he was when she thought you were dead."

He was right as usual Art healed Emma when I was gone and now it was my turn.

Hey guys, this chapter forever makes me cry

Hey guys, this chapter forever makes me cry. I know by all comments it has trigger a sadness of a lost love.
I appreciate every single one of y'all who have gone this far.
This was such a magical and sad scene for me to write.
But love has no boundaries even in other life time.  By the way listen to song I promise you it's beautifully perfect for this chapter.

Xoxo