28

Weeks have turn into months, the time has passed by so rapidly

Weeks have turn into months, the time has passed by so rapidly. The moment I held Lukas it was instant I was not going to allow anyone to take him from me.
Beatrice, Art, and Luka went to the carnival as Parker now Grant spoke about how this would work for us but mostly for Luka
Has worked.
I'm completely in aww by Luka, his personality is complete spitfire and always has something funny to say.
We don't share rooms, we each had our own even if at nights I tend to crawl bed with Art. Not that I didn't love Parker the same but it was Arts' heart made me smile constantly, his warm spirit made my soul full.
Tonight like most nights was one where I couldn't sleep without listening to his heart. I sneak out of my room into Arts, I can hear his deep low snores as he held his pillow tightly.
Just as I thought he couldn't hear me he did
"You know I hear everything. Hurry up."
I let go of slight smirk in my face as I rush into his bed and jump right into the slim muscular body.
As usual, I land my head on his heart listening to the dup-dup ba bum plop-plop thud-thud.
I couldn't get enough out all hearts beats I hear at work it's his has relaxing effect in me.
He pulls my chin up to look at those dark chocolate eyes,
"Are you happy?"
There it was glistening in his eyes, "yes of course."
That's he needs to hear as he laid a sweet kiss on my forehead. His hands rub my back up and down as my breathing relax to his touch.
"How is Alek, Gia and the babies?"
He asked I had just arrived from Italy and I could image staying away from my own boys too long.
"Extremely happy, Alek Jr has his father's dark features while little Sofia as her mom's soft round edges."
I felt his heart slow down, "Are you feeling okay?" Memorized every beat his heart it seems to have slowed down a little.
"yes, it's Nothing love, it was a long day at charity house."
Art ran a charity house to help at-risk boys with the help of Grant MMA gyms they both team up.

Luka now getting closer to turning seven, he was always back at forth between them. He was absolutely head over heels for Art. Constantly playing basketball, and, of course, the battleship was their favorite game.
Grant aka Parker was not one bit jealous of their love.
He loves that Luka finally got what he always wanted - A family.
But it still didn't fill Grant's heart, he wanted James to be part of their lives. Such a small world to know my best friend is married to his brother.
Grant wants to patch things up with Parker but didn't know where to begin.
A thousand thoughts ran in my mind but here, with Art, it felt peaceful. I pushed my head up to look at his eyes, he looked down to smile.
"What's going running in that mind of yours?"
I think it had been a long while since we all three have played, yes I had sex on regular with both of them but been awhile since I had them both together.
"Well, Luka stayed with Beatrice tonight since she taking him to History museum tomorrow. I thought we can both sneak in Grant room."

"Is that what pleases you?"
My Art always putting me first and Grant always saying 'as you wish.'
How in the world, did I become this lucky?

Months have come and gone, we all shared a home

Months have come and gone, we all shared a home. Emma, Art and I. At first I worried Lukas would have thousand weird questions like why and how.
But no.
The moment Lukas ran into Emma's arms I knew she would kill me if I took him, if not Art would.
We moved in and Luka instantly loves Art. After months he called him papa Artie not uncle but papa. No one mentions a name to call him this was something he did on his own and we never corrected him.
Sometimes it was awkward when all three went to teacher conference or awards ceremonies but Luka was happy.
He's good kid, happy as he could be he cracked me up with a sense of humor.
Art and Lukas have a strong bond, it was hard to put it in words.
Every day after school it was the same routine, he ran to the room to grab his and Art Chewbacca mask to only jump on the the couch with him to watch an hour of the movie before homework.
Both sitting on the couch watching tv and repeating lines of Star Wars and trying to shove popcorn through their mask was a sight of its own. As GRAAAAWR noise came out with mix of laughter.
Yea, I had it on video. I constantly played just to laugh.
We were a unorthodox family but we are one.

Almost ever day Emma crawl into Art bed but it never bother me because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have her. Sometimes in the evening she go would lay in my bed but never could fall asleep. Even after long making love sessions she still would mange to crawl in his arms.
As I lay here I can hear doors out in the hall opening and closing, I know it's Emma going through the halls.
Then as I hear feet get closer and closer to my doors as knob creaks as it turns to open.
"Are you asleep?"
She whispers with a hint of mischievous tone.
I scot up turning on my table lamp as Emma and Art walk in. As she pulls him behind her with misfit face I know what's already on her mind.

Blissful months have pass come and gone, her smile never left her face

Blissful months have pass come and gone, her smile never left her face. Her beautiful tan skin glow perfectly made her look radiant as if it was the sun that gave her the natural glow. To say I wasn't happy would be a major lie. Everything about our life is perfect. Emma had just returned from Italy, I had things to do at Charity house I couldn't leave and well Grant wasn't ready to face his own brother.
No one blamed him.
James is a good friend of mine and even though his easy to talk didn't mean that it was any easier. Luka had his personality to tee, it was super ridiculously funny.
Luka was my little buddy, the fact he called me papa Artie took us all by surprise. I waited for his parents to correct him but didn't.
One evening after coming home from a long day with a surprised for Luka, I thought about me own mini but with news, I just received I knew it would be impossible.
But I'm not going let that stop me from living the best life I could.
Beatrice as usual was our sitter, love that woman.
"Hey Bee."
She sat at couch knitting away.
"Art my man."
She stood up to aggressively grab me into her arms as she squeezed my butt cheeks.
"Bee, calm down. What would Steven say?"
I gently push her out my arms at stared at her with a hint of blush smile.
She quickly sat down, " Steven ? Who?"
I chuck away as went to change to shorts and shirt. Returning to the living room to see Bea once again.
"Damm Papi when are you going leave that skinny girl to be with a real woman."
Bea was a character of her own, she left the prison when Emma left she couldn't deal with what happened to her and then she thought they killed Parker. But he went to go look for her offer a place with him and Luka. She's been with us the same, never judging how we life or what we do. Other then her comments how lucky Emma is....
Luka loves her he calls her Bea-na his own version Grandma with name Bea in front .

As usual Emma crawls into my bed but this time with mischievous face. I knew instantly what she wanted to do. So, I follow her blindly because her will is only reason why I'm here.