25

Song ; pledge Allegiance -Ro James

This is one for the books, I have never let a man suck me off but it didn't make me feel any different, I actually quite enjoy it

This is one for the books, I have never let a man suck me off but it didn't make me feel any different, I actually quite enjoy it.  But mostly because its for her . To see her completely come undone with her sexually was eye openly. She was too tired to walk so Art and I decided to carry her to shower, as one held her up and the other bathe her.  But her body was still tender from sex fest because any time one of us touch her at sensitive spot she would let out a moan.  Naughty girl
We quickly wash off as well, I held her as Art quickly ran to grab her a t -shirt .
"No."
She nod no at getting dress.
She stood up grab my hand with her left and Art with her right. Walked towards the bed.
We both look at each other with confusion.
" I need y'all both, I'm not picking one or the other. If I can't have y'all both then I don't want either one of you."
She crawl into bed as she pointed at Art to be behind her and me in front.
I laid on my back as her head laid on my chest and he lean over to place his head against her back.  I felt deep breaths come from both and I just stared at the ceiling.
I let her words replay on my mind, she wanted us both. But how would this happen? Will we share bedrooms or will she crawl into our bed in different nights ?  I'm only allow to touch her if his around?
What about our son?

I finally let darkness take over my eyes

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I open my eyes to see Emma staring right at me with love in her eyes. "Morning"
I let go of a smile, this what I've always dream of; her to be first person I see the morning and last I see at night. "Morning, Angelface."
She just snuggled into my chest as I heard sniffing away.
"Did you just sniff me?"
She lets out a small chuckle, " yes I missed your smell."
"My smell? We're not animals."
She laughed again, "you know human male body produces androstadienone, mixed with your cologne making its own scent. I can smell it forever."
Forever ?
I don't know why that word forever made me jump out of the bed. I mean, this is what I wanted but I still hadn't told her. My own secret.
"Hey...I gotta go."

She look at me confuse, "Go? Why?"
I just put on my black pants on without answering her question. My problem wasn't sharing her -the problem is how is our son going to be in this picture. He didn't have a mom now his going have mom and extra guy, who should we say he is "uncle?" Then why does mommy kiss uncle ? Hell.
He'll have a lot questions.
I quickly storm out of the room into long hall, instantly my nostril get sniff of bacon. My stomach makes groaning sounds that I never notice her running before me.  Then she charge right towards me I stood there in shock in what actually happening.
She slamming my body into the floor. She knocked me down without expecting it.
She place her body above me, as her breast linger close to my face. I never notice she was bare naked,
"Don't make me beg."
She says with a pleading look. My hands reach her breast as I place them in my mouth licking them in between. "Beg."
I say as I move to other breast giving it same attention.
"Plllease stay here with me .... with us."
Her hips move up and down as she feeling my hard erection against her.
"Naughty girl want a round two. Should I bring Art in so, we fill your holes."
She bites her bottom lips just thinking about it.
But I quickly place my arm around her waist lift her as she wraps her legs around my waist.
We storm back in the room.
I suck down her neck leaving more red marks reminding her who she belongs to. She lets outs moans but nothing about this going to be gentle.
I unzip my pants and just slam inside her.
"Oh my god yes."
I jump into bed with her still in my arms she underneath me " no holding back."
Her eyes open as evil glitz in her eyes.
I slam myself hard inside feeling our pelvic bones impact roughly. She lets a scream. I'm thinking any moment now Art going walk in and be upset.
But nothing . I keep fucking her harder giving her a mix of pleasure and pain.
She lets another painful mix with pleasurable scream and leans forward over to my shoulder bites down as I feel her inner walls contracting my dick.
"Yes oh my god YES!"
I don't go any slower, she kept contracting and orgasm after orgasm. Her body felling lets go as her eyes go droopy.
I feel my own orgasm coming as I let go inside her.
I lean over placing a kiss on her collar bone, she lets going of hmmm I remove myself as she turns to go back to sleep.
I place on my pants. Start walking out.