27

Art Pov

I quickly grab vegetables and meats getting ready to  prepared dinner for Emma, Parker and Luca

I quickly grab vegetables and meats getting ready to prepared dinner for Emma, Parker and Luca. I had the night all ready for them. Plan was to take Lukas with me to local carnival to give them time to talk. I only ever submit to one person that was Alek but Emma made me weak to my knees, she made me question everything I believed. She made me believe in real love is selfless, happy and gave my body this internal feeling completely full. Like eating thousand of your favorite tacos.
Just content and happy.
That's exactly how I felt.
The air was filled off Latin spices with mix of chocolate and peanut butter. I was making one my favorite dishes. Mole with side of roasted corn, rice and beans.    It couldn't be a dinner of making without some music , "Mexicana Hermosa" was blasting on Bluetooth. 

I Hummed the lyrics;
"Mexicana hermosa, bandera latina.
No te pongas triste, solo mira al cielo:
si la noche se cubre de estrellas,
ya nosotros pasamos el duelo;
si la noche se cubre de estrellas,
ya nosotros calmamos la pena."

Everything in the pit of my stomach finally felt right.  I cooked away feeling this going to be the night things will start looking up for her, if she's happy- I'm happy.
Stir away, cleaning and serving I never notice she walked in. My eyes open with full gleam at her appearance.  I turn the stove complete on low not wanting to burn anything and lower the volume on speakers.
"Hola amor."     'Hello Love'
There she stood quietly in her work out clothes, looking quite delicious.
I took quick strive as I stood before her and I hadn't notice redness in her eyes.
My hand got under her chin to lift to see me, "what's wrong?"

"She left me."
That was all she mange to say I knew who she was and I was happy to know she left her alone.
But in the same time I know she need a female friend, after all the only two women in her life were a state away. It doesn't sound far but when you feel alone it can feel like their ocean apart.
I grab her into my arms, "I know Amor but I promise things will get better. I promise. After a rainy day there is always brighter one. Please believe me."

I heard the loud thumbing of her heart as I place my head between her head and shoulder.  I kissed her softly as her breathing slow down.  She moved her head giving me more access to her beautiful throat.  I suck on her neck as she let gentle moans, her heart once again raced.  "Amor do you like that."
She nod with agreement but I wanted to hear her voice. "Speak tell me what you want."
I suck her neck harder as she let a pled "more" that was it the her Angelic voice made my dick twitch.
My hands made wave to grab her ass as I lifted her into me, rubbing my erection against her but fucking clothes made it impossible to feel her.

With one arm holding up I shove my other hand into her yoga pants, shoving my fingers into heated mound.
I let go of heavy breath as I bite down her neck.   She lets go of loud moaning as she squeezes her walls on my fingers, she so close.
I suck her neck harder, but I take a whiff of my cooked food that it made me realize he was going to be here any minute.
As much I wanted to finish her off I stop let her down easily.  She let go a pout, "now now dear no more sad face, go take a shower."
I notice my beautiful red mark on her neck letting go of small smile. I quickly turn her facing the restroom smacking  her ass as she let go of whimper.