20.

Days later

Days later

Emma Pov;

            I've been turn off for the past couple days, I've kept myself hostage in my own house as Art stayed in living room. He hasn't left but we still haven't spoken about the situation or why he even left.  After a couple of days of locking myself in my room I walk out to see smiling Art standing before me. I walked towards the glitz in his dark night eyes sparkle brighter and brighter but my arm swings back to only land a punch right on his face.
            "Fuck, I deserve that."
He held his nose as it bleed a little as I walk into the kitchen he follow, to only toss him a kitchen towel.
"Look Emma, I'm not leaving. I planning on staying here until we talk."
I don't know if I wanted to even hear him out, I didn't know what I wanted or needed at this point.  I finally turn on my phone to only see GIA, Joy, RAY and my boss missed calls.
Twelve voicemails, twenty three emails, countless of text messages.
            I look at my phone scanning the text messages as I never even heard Art get close, he scope me up to toss me over his shoulders as I let out a scream, "Déjame. Let me go."
Im screaming and  kicking as he tosses my body in the shower, "apestas."
I roll my eyes at comment that I stink but before I can even have something to say the warm water hits my body as my clothes become drench.
One by one he gently removes an article of clothing without losing contact with my eyes.
Something about those dark black eyes makes me feel like I'm getting lost in unknown abyss.
I lift my arms and pick my legs without a word of command.  Ironically I cringe at my own musky smell which makes him lose a soft chuckle at my own expense.  I reach out arms as he standing out the shower to shove him in with me. We both lose ourselves in laughter. 
Sweet innocent laughter, one I have seem to forgotten about.
He starts to remove his own clothing as I can't help to look at his body.  His body was nothing like Parker's, where Parker was muscular and thick.  Art was tall, slim with defined muscular lines. He look like he played soccer, but I love it.  I love his tan exotic skin, remind me of autumn leaves. He was beautifully perfect.  He grab luffa place sweet scent Of coconut and honey wash starts rubbing my neck and reaching lower and lower.
Reaching down to my breast I felt my heart skip a beat as he got closer to where I wanted him to touch me. I close my eyes to let the sensual and scent take over my senses. He gently keeps rubbing my breast as with the other hand he rubs my soap and tugs my erect buds as the tropical scent takes me away.
I close my eyes letting the scent take me to place of happiness and freedom.
I felt his hands and scrub all over my body. My breathing became heavier as he made closer and closer to place I wanted him to touch.  I felt my pussy coming to life instantly as my clit pulsated deeply and throbbing almost begging for his touch.
His hands made me to my heated mounted as I only felt the body wash and his hands scrubbing me without the Luffa.  I lean back against the shower wall pushing my pelvic bone outwards giving off access to my hidden island.
His whole hand gently rubs me up and down I feel his fingers rubbing against my clit. I let go a moan as I only want him to go further in.
My eyes still remain closed as I feel both of hands start rubbing my back, ass and soaps bubbles run down my leg.  But I yearn for him to place his hand back at my greedy mound.  My breathing as become frantic and full of need. If he doesn't do something soon then I would have do it myself.
The water seem to only get hotter but I know it was me, I was heated in desire.  I finally open my eyes to see him on his knees, looking closely to my throbbing sex.  He lick his lips as he was making decisions about what was going to come next .
But within seconds he place his fingers on sex opening my slits as his thumb move my clit side ways. Flicking it back and forth, faster and pressing deeper.
I place my head back against the shower wall once again but this time my hands held me up before my legs gave out.  With his another hand I felt two fingers curve in and up, moving it in and out faster.  I let a orgasmic scream at his wonderful magical fingers.  
I felt my legs up more giving him more access, wanting him even more . The warm water was coming down pressing my erect buds made the feeling unbearable.  Feeling my walls closing tighter ready to release my own orgasm.  The wall of the pit of stomach felt tighter as butterflies flutter inside like moth on a light. All that can be heard was the water and my frantic moaning.   His fingers came going faster as I felt his mouth sucking on my clit. Sucking hard as his life depend on this one act. With that I let out a loud screaming " Ahhh Oh my GOD!"  I stop breathing as I finally said 'god'
With that my legs go out and I drop my body weight into his arms .
He instantly pushing me against his lap as I feel his enlarged erect dick pressing against my ass.  But he doesn't make a move to get inside me, instead he smiles.  I was lost in those dark black eyes, "baby you squirt in my mouth."   I looked down with embarrassment.  He gently rubs against my cheek, "don't be shy, it was amazing."
Here was a man that made me forget about my problems. All I can think about was Parker deceit.
I let go of a small smile but as quick as it appeared it faded into guilt. Here was a man who stood by my side in the past five years, he never asked for anything.
All he ever did was make me happy without anything in return.  Art pushed my chin up, "I only want to see happy and I'll do anything for your smile."