10

Emma POV

Emma POV

Back to day shift, I swear I see tiny glances of Parker moving with each conversation I have with him. Its making me question myself if he's really here?
Unfortunately, due to lack of funding there was no MRI appointment any time soon, which sucks for him.
In the past three weeks, no family has come looking for him, the one that has shown any interest has been the warden.

A chubby short man with the ugliest 1970's mustache, he looks if Rod Jeremy and Santa Clause had a baby. Yea that was him. I just type away as the doctor and Warden stood by around listening to him talk, "What going on with Parker I need him back in the ring." I acted as I wasn't listening typing loudly but I was and what the fuck did he mean the RING?

Fuck this made me more curious into checking his record, as they left I did.

George Parker, associate name Death Machine
Summerton, OK
One count of murder in the first degree –life sentence
Family –none

That's it, I need to call Ray. I lock the door as I look around before I made the call.

"Ray!"

"Hey, Little Terror. What's up?"

"I need a huge favor?"

"Anything."

"I need information on a fighter Death Machine from Ok."

"One condition you come Friday night and do one fight, it's easy. It's with Susan 'LoveCraft'."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? OKAY, only one more fight I want to go home afterwards I want the information. As soon pos.......

I didn't get to even finish my conversation when I notice someone hand placed on end call on my phone. I swallow deep when I look up to see.

 I swallow deep when I look up to see

G.Parker Pov;

I heard the fucking piece of shit wondering when I was going to get up and fight again. Fat fuck.

He just likes the money I made for him and I got nothing in return. Even when I sold my soul to Valentino I made tons of money which is just waiting in the outside world in a bank in my name.

As the warden left I heard Emma speak to guy name Ray and my blood boil as she continues the conversation for two reasons one she was speaking to another man and the fact she was asking about me in phone record line which is going to get her in trouble not to mention I just heard her agree in fighting ring. I had to get up and place my hand to end the phone call.

"You know the call is getting recorded."

She looks up in terror and fear she couldn't stop shaking until I notice she finally relax her breathing.

For the first time I look at her, I thank the heavens for her beauty; she had long black hair and pale light creamy skin with thin pink lips. I watch her as her body tense then relax I was standing right above her and she grab the hair band to place her hair in a bun, I notice a flower bob pin in her hair.
I notice each movement she made was calculated. "You don't want to stab me in the hand with your little knife now do you?" Within seconds my legs gave out and I fell into my knees. She gasps as she rushes to my aid, "Come let's get you back to bed."

As she wraps her arm around my body to help my weak legs up I couldn't help to take her scent in and appreciate her beauty. There was a lot I wanted to say but no words came together. This wasn't the way I wanted to talk to her and I didn't want to scare her.

She placed me back on the bed and place all the Iv lines back, making sure my Foley wasn't tied around my leg. Once she got me all in place, what came next wasn't expected.

Fiercely felt a punch land on my face, "Fuck Angelface."

"You scared the leaving shit out of me."

I couldn't help to smile for the first time in weeks I had a face to her voice. As I smiled her notice that her body drops just a little, she tried to hide that smile I was giving her.

For an hour she didn't speak to me but stared at the computer in front of her and left a couple of times to give the other inmates her medications. This has been the most she hasn't spoken to me which made me feel saddened I wanted nothing but her words and corny jokes.

I wanted to hear about her day and her frustrations of sick perverts making remarks and moves on her which I made a mental note of every single fucker I was going to kick their fucking jaw in.

I finally broke the silence, "Please don't document my movement or that I woke up."

I begging and pleading with her. She stands up walks my way as she gets closer my heart beats faster and she looks back at the monitor, "Having another nightmare, Parker?"

That's all that took for me to understand she understood me. For the rest of the week, she had small conversations with me and I remain silent just the way she met me but the only difference was I able to look at her beautiful face. "Well, Parker. I have two days off; I'll be back to the night shift don't be getting yourself in trouble now." I look up to nod with an agreement, and for the first time I was glad I was jumped by the two gorillas but I need help.

"Hey, angelface Can you call my cousin? Not from here or from your cell phone get a burner. Tell him I needed to be out. Tell him my full name my location you think you can do that?"

She nods with an agreement, no questions asked. She obeyed everything I said and wrote the number down for her. I hate that more than anything I will be away from her.

 I hate that more than anything I will be away from her

Just for you, thank you for being patient