29

 She slowing turns the knob and sexy whispering asking if he's awake

She slowing turns the knob and sexy whispering asking if he's awake . He scots up staring at her up and down as he bite his lower lip. I stood back waiting to see who was going make the first move but it was her.
She pulled my hand to get closer, quickly turn to face me. Gave me a sweet peak on my lips, I felt the warmth of her love like electricity sparks.
She placed her hands on my shorts quickly pulled them letting me lose, as my dick just bounce out. Just in rush she was on her knees take me all in. My head leans back as full blown pleasure hits my body like waves. Her heated lips and warm salvia is complete ecstasy. I can't picture being no where else but here. I finally look down to see her eying me and Grant pleading with her eyes to join but he doesn't. He sits still in bed just looking at her take me with her mouth. At this moment I lost it, leaving over I tap her shoulder "get up, remove your clothes."
This time I felt in charge.
I sit on the edge of his bed as we both watch her slowly removing her clothes.
She's a beauty of her own, her scars remind me that she's real as the imperfections remind me of her strength. She wasn't like most women in magazines no, she was beyond gorgeous in her own way. My body, mind, soul and dick wanted her all.

"Come here. I want taste you while you fuck my dick with your mouth."
I turn my body around so my head was on right on the edge of the bed.
For moments it was like Grant wasn't in the room it just me and her.
Her mouth once again wrap around my erect member as my finger started to open her slits of her own heaven. My tongue press against her swollen clit as I moved it up and down.
She let go of moans which made her mouth vibrate with my dick inside making my balls twitch with anticipation.
Juices filled her up as I suck her clitoris making her soaked. With two fingers I hook inside her pressing against her G spot which made her let go of my dick from her mouth to let out a scream of pleasure.
I moved faster and faster inside as her body started to shake above me.
Her abdomen tightens above me as I feel her walls squeezing my fingers. Her knees shakes as she puts me back in her mouth let's go of humming into my dick as her orgasm is getting closer and closer.
I press harder into her G-spot as she spoke harder and my fingers are soaked of her sweet nectar. I remove my fingers to only start massaging her tight spot gently making circles as I gently insert one finger inside her. I suck her clit with full force as she continues moving her mouth up and down on my cock. A trembling escapes her mouth into my dick whose ready to release his own juices.