11

Song: Selfish -Rihanna feat Future

Emma

"Coming to Ring is recently retired "Terror" Standing at 5'6" hundred-forty pounds of pure fucking Terror!"

Everyone was cheering and screaming "TERROR TERROR" as I walk into the cage. As pure adrenaline rush through my veins and my heart beat in my ears.     As I look at my opponent Lovecraft, she looks like Ronda Rousey and Nia Jax had a fucking baby. Fuck I'm going to get my ass handle tonight. This bitch was twice my fucking weight and height, but I'm not going to down that easily without a fight. And well, to be honest, I don't mind losing. I'm going to work with Gia in ER real soon that last thing I need someone to recognize me.

I calculated her every move as she came running towards me, I knew instantly she was arrogant and overconfident which means in an underground fight that had no rules she was going to do about anything to win. Which meant this bitch was going for bones, 'Fucking RAY!'

She ran towards me pressing all her upper weight towards the right side of her body which meant she was right-handed and her left side was weak. As she went for a direct hit for my head, blocking her hit which now meant my back was against the cage. I kick into her right knee making her lose her balance and aim directly for her right shoulder which was going to give me the upper hand of her using her left arm to balance that strength. As she drops into the ground I land on top of her and continue landing a punch after punch to her head, she managed to use her strength to kick me off her body but she quickly stood up. Running towards her to land more punches, she was able to land one punch with her weak left arm which made the crowd scream. But shes seconds away from calling it quits her heavy-weight is making her muscles twitch from exhaustion. I use all the strength I saved and land one huge punch to her face and that was it. She was out cold. "TERROR TERROR TERROR!" The audience went crazy screaming my name.

I walked away from the ring to walk towards the mimicking locker rooms to collect my earnings so, I can run across the street to use an old broken down payphone.

Yea some places still had those, why buy a fucking burner when there was a reason this place had a payphone. Let's just say a lot of deals are made, this wasn't underground fighting for nothing. I spot Ray as he walks into my dress room as I change from my red shorts into my yoga pants "DAMN TERROR. Where the fuck did that come from? You were fierce tonight? Did you finally get some D."

Knowing I don't date or have sex he knew this.  Maybe I had a little special feeling for Parker but he's lock away for life while I was roaming in the free world nothing great will come out of this. "RAY! Did you get the information I request."

"Yea, why are you asking about him? His famous in the underground but disappear some say he went to prison other's say he's dead. His fierce fighter he belongs to the Valentinos', you know that guy pays for all this." He expands his arms out like this place was heaven.  I let go of a sigh and nod my head at his prideful gesture.