23.

Song; Electric -Alina Baraz feat Khalid

I don't know what came over me, it was full primal need to claim what's mine

I don't know what came over me, it was full primal need to claim what's mine.  I jump out my car to only slam the door, staring running towards the house that seems too perfect.  My hand shook as I touch the doorknob to turn it, with a surprise it wasn't lock.
Like a predator I quietly walked in as moaning filled the air echoing all around me making me heart squeezed tighter from the pain.
As I took further steps in recognizing her moaning made my dick twitch with anticipation.
I hadn't been in any women, fuck the only pleasure I got was from my own hand.  There she was sitting on his lap facing him, topless as his mouth went between her breast.  Her head lean back with her eyes closed moaning with ecstasy.  
I stood there eying her beautifully tan skin, the way her neck squeezed as her chest let go of deep breaths.  All I wanted to is pull down to her knees shove my needing dick down her dirty mouth. 
Not once did they notice I stood there, not once did her moan stop enough to open her eyes.
She enjoy his mouth flickering between both breast as he hands move up and down her back, she thrusted her hips trying to feel friction against her clothed bottom.
Now it was time to show myself.
"Enjoying the man that is supposed protect you, Angelface?"

I knew of Art and he knew of me but we never seen each other. I knew she was safe in his arms but I never thought he would also be the one between her legs.

She let go slight gasp as her arms came around covering her breast. She looked quickly at Art as I finish my sentence, his passive expression was dead give of way that he was now caught in a lie.
She was about to get off but I got closer to her shoving her back in place.
"No,Angelface. This what you want, this is what you wish."
I sat at ugly chair that was on the left side of her body. Her arm never uncovered her breast. She sat on his lap tensely waiting for what's coming next. Her eyes were solely focus on me and waiting for my next move. Art arms rested on side of his body putting pressure down on the couch.
I sat up straighter as I cross my leg over my lap place my arms on leg rest.
"KISS HER!"
He just stared at me with confusion, "if you don't then your secret will be out."
I didn't know his secret but I know one thing every held Skeltons in their closet, everyone had secrets.