32

Song ; line of sight -Odesza

We land in Italy, seem like a distant land since I have never left American

We land in Italy, seem like a distant land since I have never left American.  I was in California most of my childhood and the end up in Texas where my father gamble away our savings to only end up gambling my life for his.
My heart raced, tears randomly drop from my face I look down to see George hands on my own. My life only beginning when I met Parker now Grant. A story of his own, that saved his life.
But my story wasn't like most, I fell in love with two men and I couldn't live without them. Both I met in my life when I need them the most and they both provided different needs but came together like my missing piece. With a grey and white picture on one hand and full support on the other I felt like I can conquer on my fears. My fear was to lose people. When you grow up, losing one person at time you start to believe no one can love you, you end up been a shell of person and then you push away those you love. That was me. I push and push my only purpose in life was to survive. When I was in cage fighting it was like my real life, I only fought to breathe. My life was just that, fighting only to live but I was dead in the inside.
Two men turn that around. One man reminded of my father a body without a soul. The other was a soul without a body.
Both men provide me with both.
Now I had to had Luka and new Art to worry about. But didn't stop me finding out why Art left.
I wasn't going to lose anyone else.
If it was last thing I would do