3

Song: System of down - Chop Suey

Summer time heat in this state is no joke, it's like saying my dad moves out here to strike black gold

Summer time heat in this state is no joke, it's like saying my dad moves out here to strike black gold. Ha didn't find it funny either did I when woke to loud men beating my dad for money. Yet thousand miles never took us anywhere we called home.
Almost for three time I ran through these same Shitty streets, this street seems to go from worse to devils shit show. As usual I kept my head cover end low to ground, the sounds of sirens, shouting voices began to be toned out by sound of heavy drumming and screaming vocals. "I don't think you trust In... My... Self-righteous suicide."

I hate fuxking Texas.

But yet I was confined to his own selfish taking tooo long suicide. His sins wrapped around me like a warm blanket scared child.
Just like the thousand time I've heard this song, I slammed my feet harder against the ground with each word.

"Father (father)
Father (father)
Father (father)
Father (father)
Father, into your hands I commend my spirit
Father, into your hands......"

I screamed on the inside as I forgot the reality of death street. The tears drop from my face reminding my unhealed wound I had just received hours prior.
But every time I saw the reflect the black eye was a reminder of beating life enjoying giving me. "Why have you forsaken me?"
Was always the line that reminded me of my own sins.

"Why have you forsaken me?
In your eyes forsaken me
In your thoughts forsaken me
In your heart forsaken me, oh."

And I did all this to myself.
I was a week away from graduating from a career I cared less about but for some reason I cared every thing for.
But I was excited to leave the same Group of people who always shared the same look curiosity and pity towards me.
But yet no one ever dared to ask why I randomly walked in with a black eyes,did they not care or was it 'oh pity little girl' her must be a bad boyfriend.
Little did they know their boyfriends wouldn't last two minutes behind the ring with me. At first I did this to pay my fathers debits since the old man couldn't take any more hits, alcohol and outnumber fights took a hitting on the bones.
Yet even if he was only breathing by a hose then why am I was still paying for those debits. Let me tell you nothing is higher than a booking with three black books than a hospital. I stayed on ring to pay for my father medical bills and for what? He couldn't even talk or fight back.
My feet began to hint wet puddles mocking as if tears flood this concrete jungle.
I stopped to breath, my hands leaned against my legs as one my headphones popped out my ears.
Sound of men laughing begin to tone out the heavily rock music as they begin to leave the biker bar I was just stopping to breath. Oh have I mentioned I live in a shitty street filled with fat belly bikers and skinny to the bone street workers.
No.
Yup.
Other place my father love to call home,
I mean what more could he ask for ?
It was alcohol and love for a women's touch was his weakness.
I never witness the storm of my father wrath only the after math.
It was the same "Emma chiquita, love to fight and fight for love is the ultimate sin."
"Hey, little girl why are you out and all alone?"