16.

Song; Bendita Tu Luz - Mana

I still train with Ray as much as possible but I no longer fought in the ring, there was no reason to lose the job for lousy couple thousand bucks

I still train with Ray as much as possible but I no longer fought in the ring, there was no reason to lose the job for lousy couple thousand bucks. I lived in a comfortable life at the ER by Gias' side but mostly Art has been right there to guide me back from my darkness.

So here I am, looking at myself in the mirror once again losing the person I was becoming. Nothing made me feel better than to let go out of the rage into someone face. They say the worse fighters are the ones with that fight out of anger, I say the worse are the ones that fight with heart. Why? Because I was there fighting with my heart, to earn money for my fathers' life and what did I get in the end? Nothing

Gia was gone and Art seems to have distanced himself from me in the past couple months and we still didn't hold in-depth conversations.

He became my support system and we order Chinese on Saturday and fuck through Sunday morning. The same ritual for the past four years, we have small conversations but to say we actually know each other we don't. We feed each other sins but we are not in a committed relationship. It's been weeks since I haven't seen Art and over a month since I've seen Gia.

I miss him, I never thought I would miss being in his arms but I did. They saying distance gives us a reason to love harder.
I did.
I love him but we never exchange words, but I felt it when I would look deeply into his beautiful brown eyes as I would lay on his chest listening to he's heartbeat as he gently rubs my back.

But for the first time in years, I needed to get in the steel cage. It's had been four years and I felt alone.
I was ready to toss a weak girl around and to let go of my beast into someone face. I made a name of myself but I finally stop with I called in at work for a week, I was in my apartment with a broken rib and my body filled with Tequila. Gia broke into my apartment and slap me around then we both cried into each other arms. I made a vow to stop fighting but now that she's gone who is here to stop me?

"For the first time in years, Undefeated in the country. Welcome Back TERROR to Stage!

For the first time, I was nervous, I wasn't fighting for my father but for the tension I need to release, I was fighting for no one not even myself. As she swings towards me, the impact on my face made me drop to the floor. She landed on top of me land one punch after another I did not once push her off. I let the force for punches land on my face one after another, not that her punches hurt but my heart did. I knew that I can easily knock her out but I need to feel the pain to my body that my heart was feeling.

Just when I thought this was going to be it, I just sleep in deep slumber I heard a man.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER!"