7

Emma

Emma

Driving to the prison is hell like I need more hell, to begin with.

Gia: "Hey, knock them dead, one more month! Hang on a little longer"

My best friend trying giving me the word to hang on a little longer, I'm counting down the days

As I walk in the guards start taking my personal belongs, they even take my phone and I can only walk in with the gum in my mouth. I keep trying to think of all the positive things; Great pay, dad is finally having private insurance and I can stop fighting.
Which to be honest, I miss it.
I miss the smell of blood but mostly I miss the freedom.
When I was in that cage no one matter and nothing mattered.
Maybe I can convince myself once a month will be okay?! right? I mean what's the worse that can happen?
Hmm, I need to call Ray.

"Yo! Emma, wait up."
Fuck me!
if it isn't blackmailing Jesse the guard, ok I need act nice.
"Oh, Jesse how are you?"
I wanted to roll my eyes at his fluster cheeks.
"Did you ask your dad about our date?" FUCK MY LIFE! ONE MORE MONTH!

"Oh no Jessie daddy Is overseas feeding the poor until next month."
I place my hand on his collar giving him big baby doe eyes if I'm interested.
"You think a handsome man like yourself can wait?"
He chucks with a flirting laugh, this man is such an idiot.
"Sure honey but wouldn't hurt if we can have lunch ....maybe later this week ..together?"

Lucky for me, just as I was about to answer I spotted Beatrice angrily walking my way, "YOU'RE FUCKING LATE!"

Save by raging ogre!

"Coming, Beatrice!"

"You know. Ray of sunshine, flirting with guards is only going to get you in trouble."

I look at her piss because I fucking hate him, he had something over my head.

That sweet innocent voice I had with Jesse was gone, "I can't stand the fucker." She burst out laughing, "Well I guess I was wrong about you. You're aren't a ray of sunshine, huh?"

"Aint nothing about me is a ray of sunshine."

"I guess you will do well here. Let me tell you about the patient. His induce coma into the swell of his brain comes down. All you have to go is document the blood pressure and movements if he makes any. But I've been here long enough to know these cases don't make it."

I stood there looking at this man connect to machines all I can think of my father.
He was going on eight months in a coma. All I ask God was to bring him back to me.
But I think god stop listening to me.
My father was worship by many as he was a famous boxer back in his day and he taught me all I know.
He was the reason I got into the underground fighting I took his nickname and place on my back, "No Mas."
My father is Chavo "No Mas" Vicenté, he was Well known in the underground rings Back in California.
We moved to Texas when I was a teenager because he needed a new beginning.
But Alcohol seemed to be the only thing he began. That's the reason he was in a fucking coma because he was drinking and drove right into a fucking pole.

Ray was like my second father he took me under his wing sort of became my agent and a trainer. He hated it but he knew I was going to do it with or without him. He always teases me say my name should be Emma "Terror" Vicenté because for my body frame I was a terror. Which ironically did become my stage name despite what name was tattooed on my back.

"Emma! Hello!" snap Beatrice, "Dam woman I heard you document everything even though you think he's going die and page the doc if anything is unusual"

She rolled her eyes, "al-right woman. See ya at eight pm"

I sat at the desk that was placed in the same room as him.
I type away but I couldn't help to actually see him. He laid there quietly with the machines breathing in and out for him, I have never seen a man that huge, he was all muscle which I didn't understand how he can get a place in this position. He looks like he can defend himself. Even the guys I fought over the years didn't have that kind of muscle tone. I just couldn't get my eyes off his body and all the ink that was covering his body was unusual, there was a block of black squares filled ink almost like he was covering old tattoos, my mind can't help to wonder off why or how he got here.

After a long day of giving these perverts their medications, I was looking forward to going home. Have I mentioned I hate it here? Oh, wait only like every fucking hour.

The shit that comes out of these inmates mouth was fucking sick, out in the street I promise some of these guys wouldn't have a fucking dick to get a fuck on.

Ironically the only thing I enjoy about being here was when I went back inmate number 031469, It almost felt like I wasn't alone in this world, something about when I pick him his wrist to check his pulse, his heartbeat is like a song that plays in the room, it just gave me the ultimate peace for some reason I caught myself talking to him.

"Well, Mr. Parker I see your still asleep in deep slumber..haaha get it? deep. Damn, I'm funny."

I don't know why I was speaking to him, why I felt the need to even say anything.

On plus side, the day was passing a lot fast than usual, no sight of Jesse which was too perfect. I have 29 more days to go! Gia better hurry the fuck up.

  I have 29 more days to go! Gia better hurry the fuck up