1.5

That was two fucking years ago, that's all I do now is train, fight and deal drugs

What else was I supposed to fucking do?

Everyone who is important knew me as George 'Death machine' Parker.

Dealing and money were just a perk, I was able to deal drugs with no questions asked, since underground fighting was filled with politicians and cops.

The money gave me leeway of buying BMW, moving to uptown apartments and I even fed my mother's addiction to drugs and paid her rent. Not once did that bitch even wonder or ask how I made my money.

The spawn of Devil trained me for the first six weeks and he was ruthless. He never spoke other than simple commands I never understood why he didn't fight but the expensive cars, watches, and suits. well, I think he doesn't like to get his hands dirty.

No one in my life knew about the fights but knew about drugs, for Teddy I rarely would see him. I don't know if he was ashamed of what happened or the fact that James caught him with a guy. The only time he spoke to me was to borrow my car, which pissed me off.

Finally ran the six miles to the trailer park, I wanted to check up on James.
I wanted to drop him off some food I got him from J's Corner Store. I knew while on my run that both Clinton and my mother were going on day three holding themselves up at the local bar. How did I know?

On my daily runs I always pass by their car parked at the local bar next to no-tell motel, they were my biggest clients when came to drugs.

I knew James was holding the fort up which wasn't much of a fort but four walls with wheels but it was still our childhood home. As I walk in I spotted James on the phone smiling away and giggling. Never seen that boy smile so much as he is now, "Keandra let me call you back."

I sat down on the couch which made my ass touch the floor and my knees up to my chest. James was always a happy child even with all fuck up things that happened in our lives, which always made me envy my bother.
When you saw us you would never imagine we were brothers, we were like day and night. James had dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes and was taller than me and I was the oldest. Not to mention people just gravitated towards him, girls always wanted him without trying too hard and I on the other hand Had to charm their pants off.

I was filled with tattoos, long black hair and even if my body was getting filled with muscles I still lack what he had; which is height and sense humor. He was just a ray of fucking sunshine but what I envy most is he looks exactly like our dad. A man we all knew too little of but Clinton reminded us every day how cowardly he was to leave us.

"Hey man. Where the fuck are you?"

I look at James while looks at me sideways, "Here!"

"Nah Bro, Daydream about Patty-ways?" James starts to laugh, "What the fuck is a PATTY-WAYS?"

"AWW come on, I heard you fuck Patricia in all the ways. SIDE-WAYS - FACE DOWN ASS UP THAT WAY SHE LIKES TO FUCK, PATTY-WAYS."

I burst out laughing at James fucking comment where the fuck does he come up with this shit.

He stood in silence and I wait for it I know he wants to ask me something because he placed his hands in his pockets, "Hey Georgie, Can I ask you for a favor?"

Fuck all I can think about is saving another brother from something bad, "Hey man, call me that again, I'll break your fucking nose." This fucker started laughing at me I just shook my head. "Fine, I'll stop. I wanted to ask you if I can borrow your car on Friday night."

I sat there thinking I need my car to get to my fight at the casino but knowing Valentino if I told him I wouldn't make it he'll have someone drag me there. Fuck it, it will not hurt for them pick up their most prized possession; me!
"What for?"

I had to fucking ask I don't know if I wanted to know, the last time I let one of this pricks my car I had to pay an arm leg to clean out my car.

"I'm going to leave to Vegas man, become a male gigolo! What the else the fuck for? I got a date man."
Just like him to always make a joke.
"Always the jokester. FINE but don't be fucking leaving condoms and cum all over my fucking car man. The last time I let one of you fuckers my car there was fucking cum and shit stains everywhere"

I was upset to let him my car but I knew James wasn't like that, but I was still holding a grudge for all shit Teddy left in my car.

"Hey man, I left you some snacks. Have you seen Teddy?"

James nodded no we both look down with sadness, we miss our brother and he was running away from us like if we were some fucking disgrace.

"I'll drop off the car Friday afternoon. I'll catch you later."

I ran six more miles back home, I should ask more questions about James date but he's going to be eighteen and his been around the block more ways than me. So, I know he can handle himself. But still can't help but feel guilty I should have given him the whole birds and bees talk.

••••
If you would like James Pov of this scene please read.

••••If you would like James Pov of this scene please read