37

Song; Bones - Maren Morris

"Coffee?"

A simple word just took my breath away, I need her but she need herself more than anything.
I didn't blame her for needing to be away but didn't mean I wasn't hurt. I just understood.

I still remember the heartbroken screams she let go into Arts' body. She wasn't ready to let him go, and there was nothing I can do.
I kept rubbing her back and reminding her about 'our' baby, whether she wanted to believe it or not he was just as mine as Arts.
I wasn't going to leave him fatherless, I knew it wasn't something he would want.

So, I tag along to every doctor appointment and I was even there to hold her hand when she pushed that seven-pound ball of love out. She decided to give him her last name and Max was given by me. I was blessed let she picked a name.
We walked to the kitchen as I couldn't help but stare at her newfound curves, she had been filled with pure muscles without a figure but the second pregnancy made her perfectly thick. She had a full round face, curvaceous breast, even a belly not to mention a full ass.
She walked in front of me and swear she swing her hips right and left teasing me, her body Scream, 'grab me, fuck me, eat me!'
I shake the notion off as a cough from her lips interpreted my dirty thoughts. "I ask you if you want cream and sugar?"
Fuck yes, I want you to cream all over my dick. I thought it but didn't say it.
"Both. Please."

I sat at the round breakfast table as I peeked out the window, noticing her garden work.
"I didn't know you like to garden?"
She placed the cup in front of me as she let go of sigh while she sat down. We both looked out the window noticing spring morning. "I don't but he did. I wanted to do something to remember him by."

I take a sip of coffee as it warms up my throat but my heart is cold.
"Can I help you with your garden some time? You know US, together remembering since we were together?"
I was tired of grieving alone, I had lost someone too.
But in reality ,I felt ad I lost two people instead of one.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Luka stayed the weekend with his mom as I drove to visit my brother James.
Since the funeral we have become inseparable but he was still over six hours away. I missed his ugly face.
We were going to met on Bourbon Street to get couple of drinks, I pulled in my truck to hotel at French. As valet took my bags to my room, I walked couple blocks to see my brother.
He was Pin down to barber chair as it spinned in circles with a woman pouring a bottle of bourbon in his mouth.
Then she shoving her breast into his face as he moves his arms up and down. I shake my head at this scene that unfounded before me eyes, he had biggest smile on his face and gave zero fucks. That was James for you, he never cared about what people thought about him as he can make the people he love were happy.

He gets off the chair with biggest smile on his face starts running my way , "Big brother! Hey guys! This big hunk is MY BROTHER! Parker brothers have big Cocks!"
He screams on top of his lungs as everyone turns to look at the scene happening.
We exchange brotherly hugs as sounds of back pants can be echo. "Little bro, your ok?"
"Man, I'm fine. Just perfect, I got my brother back, my wife is finally pregnant, my quiet little man is finally talking. I'm a fucking Uncle, man! Life is good but I'm missing them, Georgie. I miss Teddy and Art. How can god take away two great people from us?"