Your changing him, child. He isn't killing as much as he should.

"I'm sorry." I say sadly.

Dear I have seen your dark side. I can see it as we speak

I gasp aloud then cover my mouth. He can see my dark side. That's truly scares me. What I can do to people without the real me knowing. I'm a monster. Its a scary side that I have that I cannot control. "S-see it?"

Yes it wants to get out and release all the rage that you have inside yourself. You need to release it.

"N-no I can't. I don't want to hurt anyone."

Oh child some people need to be hurt. Maybe I can let you be a proxy.

"A proxy?" I tilt my head

That could let you release your rage inside yourself.

"I feel...like a...monster." I whisper.

There's nothing wrong with that. No one is perfect, child.

"I know, but i-i don't want to hurt people."

Child, I can see that you have a lot of purity in you, but also darkness. There is nothing wrong with the darkness that lures inside of you. Just like there's nothing wrong with the purity inside of you.

"I just don't want to hurt anyone that's all. I wish I could control my hysteria."

Do yourself a favor and embrace it. Use it when you need too Kat. You have that side for a reason. That reason could be that you might be a born proxy.

"I don't think so. I can't even kill a bug without feeling bad let alone a person." I sigh and slump my shoulders. He gently grabs my shoulders.

Time will tell, child. Go home its dangerous in the woods. You don't know what is in these woods

I nod then I turn my back to him then start to walk back to my house. I just had a conversation with Slenderman. I shake my head and try to forget about it. I'm so confused and sad. I start to cry just thinking about Toby. He always finds away to hurt me. He's the best and the worst thing in my life. He makes me so happy then again can crush my happiness like a soda can. I finally made it to my house. The door had a note on it.

Dear Katrina I had to go to a meeting I'll be back soon. I love you.

I ripped it off then opened the door to find an empty house. I went up to my room. I'm too depressed to eat right now. I flop onto my bed and curl myself up into the covers and roll into a little ball. I start to cry again then sob into my pillow. I wish I had someone to comfort me. Like Manda she would make everything better. She would tell me everything would be alright and we would make food or something. I bury my face into my pillow. I try to suppress my tears but fond myself crying even more. I'm so glad school is over I can't handle that shit. I'll fall into so many pieces if I do. I close my eyes I should take a quick nap. My dreams will take me away for a while and let me forget about my hell life. I fall into my dreams.