Chapter Forty Nine

Not So Stereotypical
Chapter Forty Nine: Tiny Secret

It'd been a hectic year for Blaine and Kurt with the upcoming wedding preparations. Sometimes they wouldn't see each other at all because their schedules were running in different directions. It wasn't much better when they did actually have time with each other either.

Fighting was a more recent thing as well. Most of the time it was nothing that hit home with either of them. Just light bickering about wedding details - Kurt handled it all. It didn't put either of them in decent moods.

Sex was another issue. It was a lot of anger sex. Directed at the world or just at each other sometimes. Nothing like their usual. It made things worse with each other. It was effecting both of them badly.

Neither of them meant for it to be that way. Deep down they knew it was just the wedding putting stress on them with a lot less time for them to get things done. But the other half didn't care.

Rachel didn't help matters at all. She said she'd try but she was still a bitch. Blaine couldn't stand her. She no longer had Finn to take her side considering the fact that he'd went back home to get a teaching degree. New York just wasn't the place for him.

Him and Rachel had this on again off again relationship that was still continuing even out of high school. Currently, they were off. According to Sam, -who still kept in touch with Finn the most- Finn was seeing someone else. Rachel was pissed.

Kurt spent more time with her than with Blaine when they could be spending time with each other. That was probably a big reason they weren't on good terms.

Mercedes moved to New York when she felt that her music needed a better vibe. She came to their Monday night dinners now. Her and Sam were secretly on again though it wasn't really a secret considering how discreet they were. Anyhow, they still had yet to confirm if it was true.

Brittany and Santana had reconnected. Brittany had toured with Mercedes as one of her back-up dancers, she moved wherever Mercedes did. So she was in New York for a while too.

Even though the two lesbian high school sweethearts had come back together, no relationship had returned. Santana started seeing someone new -Dannie- who she worked with at the diner. Blaine felt happy for his best friend. Santana now had a mature relationship with a good person. She seemed a lot happier too.

Kurt was still on Broadway. The shows had been a success since the start. Everything was still running smoothly. Kurt never missed a show. He was just that focused when it came to his work.

Blaine had been on a short tour in the US through out the year -another reason Kurt and Blaine's relationship was in a stiff position. Kurt didn't like him being away for too long. But nevertheless, he went anyway.

He made more music too. His second album was about to be released for pre-order. Everything in his career was running smoothly. He was planning on asking Kurt if they were ready to up and move and get that nicer apartment they both were dreaming of.

Nine months to go and they were both scared to death about the future. It was coming fast. Before they new it they'd be Mr. Kurt and Blaine Hummel-Anderson or Mr. Kurt and Blaine Anderson-Hummel. They still had to decide on that too.

Both their parents were a big help to all of this. Blaine's dad offered to pay for the whole thing. He was still trying to make it up to Blaine even though he'd already been forgiven.

Speaking of Blaine's family, Cooper and Allison had their baby. A beautiful and healthy boy. They decided to name him Devon Elijah Anderson after Blaine's middle name and Allison's brother's middle name. He was Cooper's pride and joy. Already growing and developing fast at six months.