Chapter Seventeen

Not So Stereotypical

Chapter Seventeen: When Did You Know?

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me." Blaine said, looking Kurt in the eyes as he climbed off of him.

"Surely something more important than me has happened in your life." Kurt said.

"Yeah, you're right." Blaine nodded. "Sex with you has been pretty amazing."

"Blaine Devon Anderson." Kurt gaped.

"I've been pretty hormonal the past few days without you. What we just did needed to happen anyway before I cheated on you with my right hand." Blaine chuckled.

"So classy." Kurt rolled his eyes.

"So you've been getting to ask me questions." Blaine said, getting comfortable in his bed next to Kurt. "I only find it fair that I get to ask you some."

"Fine. How about we go back and forth?" Kurt asked.

"Fair enough." Blaine nodded.

"You start." Kurt said.

"I want to know why you reacted so harshly to your dad's heart attack and shoved me away." Blaine said.

"Honest?" Kurt asked, biting his lip only to get a nod from Blaine. "I was scared. What if something like that were to happen to you? I don't think I could live knowing you could possibly leave me forever."

"Kurt." Blaine smiled a little. "I'm a perfectly healthy seventeen year old man. I'm not going to be leaving you any time soon. Maybe when I'm ninety and we've had a few kids and have gotten married, but definitely not yet."

"Kids?" Kurt asked.

"Yeah. I mean I figured having a few mini you's running around wouldn't be such a bad thing." Blaine shrugged.

"Mini me's?" Kurt asked, surprised.

"Of course. I'd love to have a son that looks exactly like you." Blaine said.

"Really?" Kurt asked. "You want a son with me."

"Yes Kurt. I want you to be the father of my child." Blaine said.

"Blaine." Kurt said and pressed their lips together.

"My turn." Blaine smiled. "Who was your first ever kiss with?"

"Girl or boy?" Kurt asked.

"Both." Blaine shrugged.

"Girl... this girl on my street, one day she came over to my house and told me she liked me then she just planted one on me. I told her she wasn't my type. If I was older I probably would of told her I preferred someone with a dick." Kurt said, getting a laugh from Blaine. "Boy... As much as I want to say you, it was this guy I met at Scandal's. I was really drunk. I told him he had a nice ass and then he kissed me. I slapped him."

"Seriously?" Blaine laughed.

"Don't laugh. I thought he was a prude." Kurt said.

"Says the guy who said he had a nice ass." Blaine said.

"Changing the topic now." Kurt rolled his eyes. "What about you Mr. Anderson?"

"Um..." Blaine said, unsure of what to say. "I've never kissed a girl until Quinn kissed me. I was always perfect gold star gay."

"What?" Kurt said. "No way, you? You're a fine piece of ass and a total catch. I would know."

"I never was into girls. I didn't let just anyone in. Girls didn't always have an interest in me either. I didn't mind. I never was interested in anyone. Till I met you and you turned my world around." Blaine said. "As for my first real kiss with a guy, that's all you baby."