Chapter Thirty

Not So Stereotypical

Chapter Thirty: Demons

A/N: Please, please, please put Demons by Imagine Dragons on replay while reading this chapter. There's a moment where I put the lyrics in the chapter but no one's singing them. It was partly my inspiration for this chapter.

I'd also like to dedicate this chapter to Weirdr5er for giving me the total inspiration that I've been building this up to. It finally happened! So thank you so much for the idea and I hope you like it.

___________________________

It'd already come to Monday night and Blaine had gotten worse. The party at his brother's apartment happened but he spent most of the night hiding away in his room until Kurt told him to socialize with Santana because she missed him.

So he did. He tried to have fun but his mind was running mad. He was going mad. Insane even. The past conversation he'd had with his father was running through his mind 24/7.

To be honest you probably couldn't even call it a conversation because it was basically Blaine screaming the whole time before he finally stormed out, not letting his father respond with any of the comebacks that were probably going through his head.

At school -since it was Monday and break had already come to an end- Blaine didn't really pay attention. He skipped class. He skipped Glee practice. He went straight to work at the tire shop.

He hadn't talked to Kurt much since the day before. Kurt hesitantly leaving the apartment was the last memory he really had with Kurt at the moment.

He saw Kurt in the hallways of course but they didn't talk. He avoided talking at all costs. He ate lunch alone in his car and since he didn't go to class he didn't have to talk to any of his friends.

The only person he'd really conversed with today was Burt. And Burt didn't suspect anything wrong with the younger boy because he figured Blaine was just tired from school and the long past week.

Thankfully Kurt obeyed Blaine's wishes and hadn't told anyone what happened at his parent's house. He hadn't talked about it since it happened. He actually avoided talking the rest of the break really. Only responding when people talked directly to him.

He'd had one conversation with Cooper and that was when he came home today. They'd said probably three sentences to each other before Blaine hid away in his room. Procrastinating on all his homework and calling Kurt.

And that's where Blaine was. His room. He was just staring at the ceiling. It was starting to get bad again. The thoughts about what cutting would be like etched through his brain but he didn't dare try it. Kurt would hate him and Kurt was all he felt he had left.

There was a sudden ringing from his bedside table. His phone of course. Why hadn't he put it on silent? That ringer was annoying as hell.

He picked it up without looking at the caller ID and sighed before talking, knowing it had to be Kurt.

"Kurt I need to apologize." He said.

"I'm not Kurt you asshole." His father's voice growled into the phone and he practically dropped the device.

"W-what do you want?" Blaine stammered.

"Well for one I wanted to tell you what an idiotic asshole you are. You do not speak of me that way in front of your family!" He said.

"Mhmm, family." Blaine nodded. "Please tell me what part of them gives you the right to call them my family?"

"What the hell are you going on about?" He asked. "You're my blood, they are my family, they are yours. Retard."