Chapter Twenty Three

Not So Stereotypical
Chapter Twenty Three: Devil On Your Back

A/N: Real quick. Truly, Madly, Deeply by One Direction on repeat during this chapter. That's if you want... I especially recommend listening to it while it's played in this chapter. I like the picture it puts in my head. Beautiful song.

__________________________

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

The loud noise was ringing gut wrenchingly in Blaine's ears. His eyes shot opened and he practically broke his alarm clock when hitting it with the bed side lamp.

His head hurt and he was shirtless. Kurt wasn't around and it was hard to remember anything that happened the night before. He wasn't drunk. This wasn't a hangover. He just wasn't awake.

He grabbed his phone and looked at the time. It was almost noon. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He was supposed to do something today.

Then suddenly he realized what was on his schedule. Right as it sunk in Cooper was calling and he was afraid to answer it because even if Cooper was like the nicest big brother ever... Sometimes he could get angry over nothing. Especially when someone is late.

He hesitantly clicked answer and held the phone to his ear before pulling it away all too quickly when he heard Cooper practically screaming on the other end.

"BLAINE DEVON ANDERSON WHERE IS YOUR SORRY ASS? I'VE TRIED YOU LIKE TWENTY TIMES IN THE PAST TWO HOURS! I WAS AFRAID SOMEONE KIDNAPPED YOU OR SOMEONE SNUCK INTO YOUR ROOM AND SLITTED YOUR THROAT! WHAT IN THE FUCKING WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT PEOPLE BEING LATE!" He said it so fast that Blaine had to take a few seconds before everything sunk into his brain.

"Hey Coop." Blaine said sheepishly, heading for the bathroom.

"HEY COOP? AFTER WORRYING HALF TO DEATH ABOUT YOUR SAFETY THAT'S WHAT I GET? A HEY COOP?" He shouted even louder than the first time.

"Oh um, hey Coop. How have you been on this most brightest of mornings?" Blaine hesitantly said.

"You are a pain in my ass Blaine Anderson." Cooper said and Blaine could practically see the eye roll.

"Love you too Coop." Blaine chuckled and sat on the closed toilet seat.

"Are you coming to this fucking coffee shop or what kid?" He asked.

"Big bro said a naughty word." Blaine smirked. "A few actually..."

"This. This is exactly why I hate you." Cooper muttered.

"I'll be there in an hour." Blaine said.

"So you're going to make me sit here like a loser, looking like I'm desperately waiting for a hot girl to show up?" Cooper asked.

"Afraid so." Blaine nodded to himself. "I need to shower. I smell like booze and sweat from last night. Do you think Mr. Hummel would appreciate smelling that as I walk downstairs?"

"Hold up. Are you in bed with him?" Cooper asked, suddenly intrigued and disgusted. Big brothers had a thing for getting into their younger siblings sex life. Well at least that was Cooper...

"Yes Cooper. I am naked in his bed with his dad down the hall and the bedroom door unlocked." Blaine said. "Are you an idiot? Of course I'm not in bed with him. I'm currently in the bathroom."

"With him?" Cooper asked.

"No, I'm alone." Blaine said.

"You sure?" Cooper asked, not fully believing Blaine.