Chapter Forty Six

Not So Stereotypical

Chapter Forty Six: Welcome To The New Age

One Year Later

Blaine smiled when he looked at the building in front of him. He couldn't believe he was there. At the one and only Radio City Music Hall.

"You want to get moving asshole, we've got a lot to get together." Someone called.

"Remind me again why I'm letting you help." Blaine smirked, hugging Travis.

"Because I'm your best friend and I'm better than you." Travis shrugged. "I don't know if they told you but this is all for me. They think I'm better looking so you're being replaced."

"Hey, it isn't all about the looks." Blaine laughed softly.

"Right, the talent. Is that why all those screaming girls come to see you perform?" He asked.

"There's some guys too." Blaine shrugged.

"Mhm." Travis nodded. "You're worldly famous. I get it. People pay to be in your presences. I however, am here because you've got to have someone who keeps you levelheaded."

"My head, is fine. Thank you very much." Blaine rolled his eyes. "It's my last stop till I get a break and then I start making my second album."

"Surprised you put the first one together so quickly. How long'd it take?" He asked.

"Three months. I've been touring for two. Next album I think we're going to take our time on. They wanted to get me out there first." Blaine shrugged.

"How are you? You look good." Travis asked.

"I feel pretty great. With all the work going on and my online classes I don't necessarily have time to date which is actually okay since I'm still in love with Kurt." Blaine said.

"Speaking of Kurt, did you do that thing that you've been planning since you split up?" He asked.

"You mean meeting up to talk?" Blaine asked. "Not yet."

"Seriously? What the hell are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well if you've forgotten, I have a show in two nights." Blaine raised an eyebrow.

"Oh right. Radio City Music Hall." Travis said pointing at the signs.

"I promise I will talk to him though." Blaine shrugged. "I think we're ready for it."

"Are you sure, because last time you ran to the bathroom for your salvation." Travis said.

"Shut up." Blaine rolled his eyes. "I'm serious about this. I made a promise to him that I'm not in the business of breaking it."

"So what are you going to do right now to know that I take you seriously?" Travis asked.

"Well I did something that'll let him know I'm here." Blaine shrugged.

"And what would that be Mr. Anderson?" Travis asked.

Blaine just grinned and headed inside to prepare for the show.

___________________________

"Rachel, can you get the door?" Kurt called. "It's probably the mail man."

There was no answer.

"Rachel?" He called again. "Dammit I'll get it myself."

He rushed to the door and smiled at the mail man. There wasn't anything special in the pile really. Bills. Bills. Bills. Letter addressed to him. Bills.