Chapter Two

Not So Stereotypical

Chapter Two: Crush

"Blaine, you're... you're... gay?" Kurt sputtered as he felt the shorter boy's plump and beautiful lips on his.

"I... Kurt, I don't know. But I'm falling in love with you." Blaine murmured against his neck.

"That doesn't make sense Blaine." Kurt sighed, pushing him away.

"I don't do labels okay? I'm not gay... I'm Kay." Blaine smiled a little.

"Kay?" Kurt couldn't help but ask.

"Yes. Kurt gay. I don't know for sure if I'm gay or straight Kurt. The only time I've ever felt this way around a guy or a girl is with you. I'm in love with you." Blaine said and reattached their lips. "Kurt has anyone told you how beautiful you are?"

"I... um... no." Kurt stuttered. Confused at the sudden out burst.

"Well you are." Blaine smiled and stroked Kurt's cheek and kissed his nose. "Never forget that."

"You think... you really think I'm beautiful?" Kurt asked, not believing him at all.

"I know that's a girl term but when I see you that's all I can think of. How beautiful your eyes are and how much your smile compliments them and the way you dress is just... It's hot Kurt. You're hot." Blaine smirked and kissed Kurt's lips again.

Kurt still couldn't believe what Blaine was saying. They'd gone from friends to... maybe boyfriends? In such a short amount of time. But Kurt didn't mind. He never had someone tell him how special he was or that he was beautiful because before today, Kurt had never been kissed, at least the one that counted anyway.

"Kurt, Kurt, Kurt!" There was a voice calling for him, not Blaine's.

And that's when he realized it was only just a dream and his dad was shaking him awake from the beautiful image of Blaine's lips touching his. How could he have been so naive?

"You have to get to school bud. Your alarm clock buzzed and woke everyone up. You're usually awake before it. Are you feeling alright?" His father -Burt- had asked him.

"I'm fine dad. Just really tired, that's all. I'll be just fine once I get some breakfast and coffee in me." Kurt smiled a little. Mostly smiling because coffee reminded him of his "coffee date" with Blaine after school.

"Okay. I have to get to the shop but I'll see you after school." He smiled and kissed his sons head.

"About that. Dad I have plans after school so I'll be a tad bit late." Kurt stopped him before he was out the door.

"Kurt should I be worried about these "plans"?" His father asked protectively.

"No, there's nothing to worry about." Kurt laughed a little. "My friend Blaine and I are going out for coffee after school."

"Is this Blaine guy... does he play for your team?" Burt asked uncomfortably.

"I don't know. Probably not but he's a good guy and he's new at school. He won't hurt me dad, I promise." Kurt smiled and headed for his bathroom door to get ready for school and shower.

___________________________

"Blaine why are you so happy today?" Artie asked, rolling next to Blaine down the crowded hallway.

Blaine barely heard the words that came out of the disabled boys mouth. He was too distracted by the thought of Kurt. He had called Kurt cutie before they stopped texting, and he was speculating if he revealed to much.