Chapter Forty One

Not So Stereotypical

Chapter Forty One: Finding Yourself

The first question was, why was he walking down an alley alone at night. The second question was, where was he?

He couldn't remember anything from the time he started walking to now. Which he had to admit was very strange. Could he have been hanging out with the guys before now?

He didn't know. All he knew was that something didn't feel right. His breathing was slow and steady but his heart beat was picking up. And all of a sudden his body shifted to hide behind a dumpster.

"Come on Blaine, let's not play games." He heard an all to familiar voice call out his name.

His hand quickly reached up to cover his mouth so she couldn't hear his breathing. He had to keep running. She couldn't catch him. This isn't how it was supposed to end.

Just as he was about to start running, she was closer than he'd intended.

"You know, I thought you would of been a little smarter than this." She said, making him start to walk backwards, keeping his eyes on her.

"How'd you get here?" He asked, voice shaking.

"I escaped obviously. You didn't really think I would let them throw me in jail, now did you?" She asked.

"What do you want?" Blaine frowned.

"I want to end things where they started." She shrugged. "Everything started with you Blaine."

"Just please, leave me alone." He begged.

"You take another step and I will blow out your intestines with one shot." She said, motioning toward the gun in her gloved hand.

"Do you figure you can just kill me and get away with it?" Blaine asked.

"Oh honey." She sighed, slamming him against the wall in the narrow alley way. "I don't want to just kill you."

"What do you want?" Blaine hissed. "It's not like you can ruin much more of me. I'm already suicidal. It's not like anyone's going to care if you kill me. I'm certainly not."

"What would my nephew say?" She asked.

"You don't have a right to call him that." Blaine growled.

"Because I killed his mother?" She asked. "News flash, they just needed someone to blame. I'm the reason she was headed on that route, not the reason she crashed."

"I hate you." Blaine spat. "Kurt does too."

"I don't really care what you think Blaine." She said.

"You're disgusting." He said.

"Thanks for the compliments." She said. "But you might want to shut up now before I drive a knife through your heart."

"Why not get it over with?" Blaine asked. "Do you have the guts?"

"Of course I do." She rolled her eyes. "I'm just not done with you yet."

"You're not done with me?" Blaine asked. "That's rich."

"Shut your mouth." She growled, smashing their lips together.

"What the hell?" He said, shoving her away.

"Shhh." She whispered. "Be a good boy and don't scream. Remember? Just like old times."

"Stop." Blaine said.

"Blainey," She whispered. "Tut, tut, tut. Be a good boy."

"Get off of me." He growled as she took his jacket in her hands and ripped it off his body.