Chapter Forty Four

Not So Stereotypical

Chapter Forty Four: Graduation day

I'd just like to dedicate this chapter to all of you out there who have always believed in me and this book. You mean the world to me and without all of you, this wouldn't be possible.

In this chapter are the songs God Damn Your Beautiful by Chester See and Wings by Birdy. I suggest you listen to them when they play and after Wings is sang, listen to it on repeat. You don't have to but the chapter is visually better that way.

Xoxo Mandi

"You look like you're done for the week." Kurt commented when Blaine flopped down in his chair.

"It's the first day of exams and I hate my life." Blaine groaned and rubbed his face. "But if I don't do good on these exams, I won't get into any college at this rate."

"You will get in. I promise you, you will." Kurt said. "Just not yet."

"More like, not ever." Blaine sighed.

"Blaine," Kurt started.

"How can you be okay with this? NYADA's your dream. Broadway is your dream. You're going to let me ruin that?" Blaine asked.

"Do you want to know something?" Kurt asked, taking a seat exactly in front of Blaine.

"What?" Blaine asked.

"I'm okay with this because I love you and I believe in us." Kurt smiled.

"I hate holding you back." Blaine sighed.

"You're not holding me back. I'll be out there in a year. I need a break anyway." Kurt shook his head.

"What are you going to do here for another year?" Blaine asked.

"Like I said, I'll take some community college classes, maybe pick up a few more hours at the Lima Bean, take care of my dad, come home to you..." Kurt trailed off.

"This town's not big enough for you Kurt." Blaine said, taking his hand. "It's keeping your talent hidden away."

"My talent can wait." Kurt said.

"So does this mean you want to fully move in to my apartment?" Blaine asked.

"I'd like that a lot actually." Kurt shrugged.

"Wait till after graduation." Blaine said. "Incase we figure something out."

"Okay." Kurt nodded.

"I love you." Blaine sighed and wrapped his arms around Kurt's waist. "I hope you know that."

"I do." Kurt laughed softly. "It's not like you don't tell me everyday."

"I just need you to know that. And whatever I do, it's because I care about you." Blaine said.

"Your getting pretty emotional today." Kurt smiled softly.

"I guess it's just getting to me that we have two days left of school, that's all." Blaine shrugged.

"Okay." Kurt nodded, not believing one word of what Blaine was saying.

"Did you hear from Rachel?" Blaine asked. "Did she get her letter?"

"Yeah." Kurt said. "She obviously made it in."

"And Finn?" Blaine asked.

"He didn't get into that film school he wanted to get into." Kurt said. "I think they're both still going though. I told them about us staying back."