Chapter Eighteen

Not So Stereotypical

Chapter Eighteen: Challenges

*Author's Note* I strongly suggest you listen to Get It Right by the Glee Cast while reading this chapter. I listened to it on replay all while writing this and it just gives you a feel of what I felt while writing this chapter.

P. S. This chapter is kind of just emotional and fluffy at the same time... Weird...

___________________________

"We don't have to do this right now." Kurt said, looking at Blaine's house.

"I have to get everything out of my room. My dad's not here now anyway. Now would be the best time." Blaine said.

"This is going to be really hard for you though." Kurt sighed.

"I just need to get it done with." Blaine said walking up to the door.

"Blake, is that you." His mom called from the kitchen.

"I didn't know my mom was going to be here." Blaine said.

"You were going to have to tell her sooner or later." She said.

"Blaine? We've been worried sick about you." His mom said. "Your dad said you never came home last night. Where have you been?"

"I spent the night at Santana's." Blaine said, not being able to look his mom in the eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us?" She asked.

"Blake already kind of knew." Blaine said.

"Blaine, you don't call your father by his name." His mom said.

"I don't really consider him to be my father anymore mom." Blaine said.

"And why's that?" She asked.

"Because he doesn't like having a fag for a son." Blaine said. "So he kicked me out of the house."

"You're joking right?" His mom asked.

"I wish I was." Blaine said. "He's giving me today to move everything out of my room. I figured I'd come when no one was here. I didn't know you'd be around."

"Your dad told me I could come home..." His mom said. "Blaine you are not kicked out of this house. Your father didn't even discuss this with me."

"I don't want to live in this house if I'm not excepted." Blaine said, finally looking at his mom.

"Blaine, you are so loved and excepted. You can't let one person bring you down." His mom said.

"That person happens to be my father." Blaine said.

"Blaine we'll talk about this with your father tonight." She said.

"I have dinner with the Lopez's tonight." Blaine said.

"Your father won't be home for dinner. He won't be home till late tonight. We're discussing this. Everything stays in your room and that's final." She said.

"Don't disobey your mom Blaine." Kurt nudged him.

"Fine. Tonight we'll talk about it." Blaine sighed.

"Good. Now get to your football practice. You've got an important game tomorrow. You need to win these last two." His mom said.

"Okay okay." Blaine nodded and followed Kurt out the door.

"What do you think's going to happen?" Kurt asked once they were outside.

"I don't know." Blaine sighed. "I don't want to see him again though."