Chapter Fourteen

Not So Stereotypical

Chapter Fourteen: Dalton Boy

When the song ended Kurt and Blaine immediately separated. They just kissed. What if someone saw? They probably kissed for more than thirty seconds.

"Did anyone see?" Blaine whispered.

"I don't know." Kurt said honestly.

"Let's get out of here." Blaine said quickly and they both ran back to Blaine's truck.

As soon as they were safely in his vehicle they bursted out laughing. They laughed so hard that there were tears in their eyes.

"We kissed." Blaine said. He was so speechless. It felt good to not have to worry.

"Yeah." Kurt laughed. "What did it feel like?"

"Fireworks." Blaine whispered. "Defiantly fireworks."

"I want to be able to dance with you like that every dance we have, not just because we won king and queen." Kurt said.

"We won king and queen." Blaine laughed again.

"Yeah." Kurt smiled softly, taking off his crown.

"Kurt you aren't my queen." Blaine said, putting his index finger under Kurt's chin and pulled him closer. "You're my king."

"I think I like that better." Kurt smiled and kissed him back.

"Okay." Blaine smiled back.

"So are you going to take me home now? Kiss me goodnight on my front porch? Sneak in through my window?" Kurt asked.

"No." Blaine shook his head.

"So you don't want to spend the night with me?" Kurt asked, a little disappointed.

"Oh I totally do." Blaine said. "You wanted the lake house didn't you?"

"You got it?" Kurt asked.

Blaine jingled the keys in his hand and smiled at Kurt while still trying to keep his eyes on the road. And about an hour and half drive later they were there.

Kurt was already asleep when they got there so Blaine carried him in and laid him on his bed. He pulled of his shoes and socks, his tie, jacket, and button up shirt and switched it with a white t-shirt. Then he pulled off his pants and switched them to some spare pajama pants he had. He changed into some sweatpants and left off his shirt.

"Blaine?" Kurt asked, after he got all snuggled up next to Kurt. "What times is it?"

"It's very very late." Blaine laughed.

"Shit. I am such a horrible boyfriend. I wanted to make this night special for both of us." Kurt sighed and gave Blaine a puppy dog look.

"It's fine Kurt." Blaine laughed.

"You're hard Blaine." Kurt smirked a little.

"Oh." Blaine gulped. "Can you blame me though? We haven't had sex in almost two weeks and you always look sexy in bed."

"You're such a pervert." Kurt joked and hit him with a pillow.

"Can we just do this before I have to go in the bathroom and take care of it myself?" Blaine whined.

Kurt pulled off his shirt and threw it to the ground while Blaine quickly worked on the zipper to his own jeans. He was going to leave his boxers on for now.

"Just take it all off." Kurt said, pulling his jeans down and his boxers along with them.

So Blaine did. And then their lips finally met. Being naked with Kurt was one of the best feelings to Blaine. Not just because it satisfied his hormones but because Kurt was amazing and he wanted to be with him for as long as Kurt would let him.