45 - Giddy

Sorry for my absence, I'm just now getting back into a writing mood (which is pretty exciting)

Idk if any of you know the Ace Attorney franchise, but I have a new AA x reader book!. It only has one chapter so far but if any of you like the AA boys, go check it out.

Modern AU

"Stop moving."

"You stop moving!"

You bite your bottom lip, trying desperately not to break into another fit of giggles before releasing it, darting forward in attempt to press your lips to the ones very close in front of you. Unfortunately, Keith had the same idea and you two end up bumping noses for the third time in the past minute.

Both of you were stifling laughter but the moment your eyes met you bust out into tiny giggles, still brushing and bumping your noses.

You and Keith were curled up on the tiny couch in your tiny apartment, large blankets piled on top of you as you snuggled into the warmth only another human body could bring. It was movie night, though had been movie night was more accurate as you both quickly got distracted by the other's presence and couldn't pretend like you didn't want to have the softest kissing fest you possibly could while curled up together.

But one thing lead to another and you ended up becoming two nerds who couldn't kiss because you were too busy being clumsy and bumping your faces together, giggling like children as you tried to get at least one kiss in.

"Okay, I'm serious this time," Keith mumbles, his voice too bubbly and playful to be saying a word like 'serious', "Stop moving."

"I'm trying!" You were still laughing under your breath, lips curled into too bright of a smile for Keith to even imagine being frustrated with. But he really did want to kiss you and it wasn't going to work out if you kept this up.

"Come onnn," He tries coaxing you, "Just shut your mouth for like two seconds."

"OKay, okay!" You press your lips together, the tight line wavering as your muscles instantly tried to continue smiling.

You certainly weren't making the face of someone who was prepared for a kiss but Keith felt unfazed as he leaned down and pressed his lips to yours.

It was barely a second before you broke into a smile again but your lips were already together so it hardly mattered and you were able to greet the light, fluttering touches of his lips with ease. But Keith was still feeling the giddy lightness from before and he couldn't help but smile against your lips too, clinking your teeth together.

You both snicker, trying very poorly to suppress it in order to drag this kiss back were you wanted it but the more your teeth ran into each other, the more you started to laugh. Eventually you broke and fell back into silly laughter, pulling away from Keith's smiling lips to bury your head into his shoulder. He sighed but couldn't help the adoration he felt for you as your body pressed into him, heaving with giggles.

Leaning back in the cramped space, Keith threw an arm around your back and put his second hand in your hair, stroking it affectionately.

"You are such a dooork." He groans, dropping his head down on top of yours, pressing his lips to your scalp.

"You're a dork too!" Keith chuckles, tugging you closer.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

You grin against his neck, placing small kisses against his skin. Keith hums approvingly and readjusts the blankets so they covered you evenly.

"I love you, you know that, right?"

You pressed closer to him, feeling more of his comfortable heat, "Yeah, I know."

"And you- You love me too?"

"Is that even a question?"

Keith looks down at you, smiling with a happy look in his eyes before he leans down and you share a proper kiss, pulling apart after a long while in your tiny couch in your tiny apartment, loving life.