(Lime) 9 - Next Morning

(Drunk!Keith x Reader)

I didn't think when I woke up this morning, that I would be spending my time, holding up a drunk Keith Kogane, as he throws up into his bushes. But here I am; Looking away and plugging my nose while he vomits.

I usually wasn't the designated driver for our group when we go to bars, not because I'm a bad driver (or an alcoholic), but because I usually don't have to do stuff the day after. But this weekend, I had to take my (pet) to the vet, and didn't want to show up with a hangover. So I agreed to drive everyone, besides Pidge and Hunk, home (Hunk doesn't like alcohol and Pidge is one year too young).

Shiro and Allura were easy to drop off, just making sure they didn't fall over as they went to their doors. Lance was a flirtatious mess, but let me help him to his apartment despite his delusional state.

But I learned while watching everyone drink, that Keith was, surprisingly, a light weight. And of course, Lance had to challenge him to a drinking competition, and of course, he had to say yes.

When I had arrived to his house, I would have admired how big and nice it was, if he didn't warn me he felt sick. I rushed him out of the car and swung one of his arms over my shoulder as he started to throw up in his bushes.

"Are you done yet?" I ask, trying to sound too harsh.

"Yeah." Keith says, coughing.

"Well come on then." I heave, dragging him along as I start towards his front door.

He stumbles along with me, groaning as we went up the few steps. I wait patiently as he searches for his keys. When he finally finds them, I take them from him.

"Hey!"

"I'm not about to watch you try to open your door for ten minutes." I sigh and slip the key into the slot and turn it. Not that patient.

Opening the door, I hand Keith his key as he stumbles into his house.

"Alright I'm leaving. I'll see you-" I start before cutting myself off as he trips into a table.

I stare at him as he groans and falls over the back of his couch, flopping onto it.

"Ow."

I stand in the open doorway as my morals have a debate in my head. Do I stay and make sure he doesn't kill himself, or do I leave and get a good night's sleep before the vet. I groan as I press a button on my keys, car beeping to tell me its locked, and walk over to Keith. He is so gonna owe me for this.

He was lying on the couch defeatedly, mumbling that he was thirsty. I grab his arms and pull him up, despite the fact he was deadweight.

"Ew, brush your teeth Kogane. Your breath smells." I mutter, dragging him to his feet.

Keith grumbles incoherently, but makes his way upstairs. At first, I thought he went to sleep, but then I hear the sound of water running. Wow, he actually listened. I pull out my phone and call Pidge, who so happened to be my roommate, to tell her I would be home late. I could tell she was sleep deprived as she answer with an okay, no questions asked, before hanging up.

I wander through his house, looking around. This place is super nice. I end up in the kitchen, turning on the lights to a dim setting. I run my hand down the smooth top of the island in the center, enjoying the coolness.

"Do you like it?" Keith asks bluntly.

I look up at him sharply, thankful for the dim lighting as I feel heat rush to my face in embarrassment. He was in pajamas, a black tank top and red pants. A tooth brush was sticking limply out of his mouth. His arms were crossed loosely and he was wearing a tired expression on his face.