4 - Sweet Recovery

(Sick!Keith x Reader)

I increased the speed on my motorcycle slightly, careful not to go too fast and lose the ingredients that were tied neatly on the back. Earlier in morning I got a message from Keith, complaining he was sick and needed my assistance in his recovery.

As much as I loved my boyfriend, I dragged out my time making my way to his desert shack; Not because I didn't want to help him feel better (because I did), but because he got a little...horny when he was under the weather. I found that out the hard way when he gave me hickey on my neck when I was checking his temperature the first time he got sick. He wasn't pushy or forceful about it, so I wasn't uncomfortable with him; but he makes it annoyingly difficult to take care of him.

I sighed as his house came into view, preparing myself for his onslaught of wild hormones and needy requests of attention. Lowering my kickstand I hop of the bike and grab the bag of ingredients of the soup I was going to make for him. Walking to his door I jiggle the doorknob, expecting it to open, and realize its locked.

"Keith it's me, open up." I say loudly, rapping my knuckles lightly against the worn wood. After a few moments I hear a groan and the knob wiggles before the door glides open.

Keith stood sheepishly in the doorway with a sleepy expression on his face. He coughs into his elbow before leaning against the doorframe, giving a lopsided smile. He had bedhead (but looked adorable regardless) and was in comfortable clothes, a black t-shirt and red, plaid pajama pants.

I smile at him and cup the side of his face with my free hand, bringing him closer to kiss his cheek. He leans into my touch and closes his eyes, smiling softly when my lips press against his cheekbone. I pull my hand away as he steps to the side of the door, holding it open for me.

"Were you asleep?" I ask as I come inside, shutting the door and locking it behind me.

"Mm-hmm."He hums while nodding his head, coming back to my side, slipping an arm around my waist.

We walk to the kitchen, his hand never leaving my hip, and I place the bag onto the counter before searching for a pot to cook in.

"What's this for?" He askes, coughing a little, as I rummage through his cabinets.

"I'm making you (whatever soup you want)." I respond as I pull out a pot and look for a cutting board to prep with.

When I eventually find one and a sharp knife, I start cutting the vegetables I brought along to put into coordinating bowls. Within less than a minute of the process, I feel hands slip around waist and hair brush against my neck. I ignore him and continue to chop the celery into reasonable pieces. I give him a look when he nudges my shirt off my shoulder, exposing the skin underneath, but say nothing. He lays his head down on my now exposed shoulder, nuzzling it softly before pressing his lips against my neck. I continue to ignore him (despite the fact it was kinda cute), switching to another stalk of celery, waiting for him to go a step further.

When he doesn't proceed to give me kisses or hickeys, I thought maybe he was too tired to do anything like that. Unfortunately I jinx myself and roll my eyes when I feel a nip on my neck. He started to suck on the spot, pulling me closer in his embrace.

"Keith."I warn, dragging out his name. He stops but keeps his lips pressed against my neck.

I glance at him and he gives me an innocent expression, puppy dog eyes included. I frown at him, not daring to tell him how cute he looks. I don't say anything else until he resumes his biting infatuation.

"Keith."I warn again, this time much more sternly. He releases my neck but starts to complain instantly.

"But, Y/N~" He whines, nuzzling my hair.