🍋 33 - Self Control

When's the last time I wrote one of these?
Idk.
But my writing's improved a lot.
So that's something.

-

Keith closes his eyes as he fumbles with his zipper, hands shaking with anticipation as he leans his head back into the middle of the bed. He sighs in relief as your hands settle on his thighs.

He missed this.

-

It had been so long, too long, since you and him got an intimate moment together, much less a moment at all. The Blade had been a test of the strength your relationship, one you both had been scared to take in fear of losing the other. But even distance couldn't ruin your love and in the end it made both of you stronger as a whole.

Despite the progress of your emotional relationship, your physical ventures were another story. Months would go by between each hug, kiss, and cuddle. Most nights were slept by themselves, thinking of what the other was doing right then and silently hoping they were thinking of you. Still, at any opportunity you both showered the other with affection, took as many naps together as you could and never let the other go.

Sex, however, was the rarest of occasions.

The amount of times Keith woke up from a heavy sleep plagued with erotic thoughts of you and him, the only remnants being the throbbing heat in his pants, was surprisingly high, even before he left for the Blade. You were usually there, happy to satisfy his exhausted, hormone-driven needs. But now Keith was forced to use his hand and imagination to replicate the pleasure of your sex, though nothing he did could even compare. Keith wouldn't deny how spoiled he was, unable to truly feel the euphoria of an orgasm without your presence.

He also wouldn't deny how much he missed it.

He missed your breath on his skin and hips grinding against his own. He missed kissing you breathless and drawing out your beautiful moans as he chased his own release. He missed making love to you, and you to him.

However, that didn't matter right now.

Nothing else mattered right now.

Nothing except the burning heat between his thighs and love of his life between his legs.

-

Keith final gets a grasp on the metal pull, tugging it down quickly before he loses his grip again. His hands reached for the edges of his black jeans, prepared to tug the down as well when you brush them away, dismissing them from the duty. Swallowing the lump forming in his throat, Keith obliges, casting his hands away to let you do whatever you pleased.

Your hands ghost over the edges of Keith's narrow hips before slipping all but your thumbs and pinkies under his shirt as you run your hands up his chest, riding the black fabric up along with them. A weak moan escapes his lips as your fingers brush his hardening nipples, sensitive to every movement. Keith shivers as they travel back down, grazing his skin just enough to have him craving more. He hums contently, missing the feeling of your touch.

Slowly, you peel back the sides of Keith jeans, tugging slightly to reveal more of his V-shaped waist.

"Oh," You murmur as the band of Keith's red boxers are completely revealed, "Look who came to see me."

Confused, Keith opens his eyes and glances down past his hitched up shirt to you. It only takes a moment before heat rushes to his face as he zeros in on the head of his cock poking out from the band of his boxers, tip already flushed with desperate arousal.

Keith pulls his gaze away when he notices the pool of precum already leaking from his head and starting to form on his stomach, as if his need wasn't obvious enough.