Chapter 94

Enjoy the chapter :)

Beth's POV

It's eight in the morning and Harry is still sleeping beside me. I decided to stay in the guest room with him last night since it was almost two in the morning when we fell asleep. The smile that shown on his face when I told him that I wanted him back in my life like before is still present in my mind. It keeps replaying in my head from beginning to end and I keep catching myself smiling each time it plays. It's strange to think of all of the terrible things that he has done; because when I look at him now he looks so angel-like. I never hated him, I don't think I ever can. I keep telling myself that I should've never talked to him after I found out but my body couldn't resist. My heart was telling me something otherwise every time our eyes made contact or if I could feel that he was near me I would try and push my feelings out of the way. But the feelings I have for him are strong, too strong for me to even pretend that they aren't there. They're dominating.

I can't help but thinking about how it was his fathers death anniversary yesterday. I just wish he would have told me. Even if we were just "friends" yesterday doesn't mean that I wouldn't give him my entire day to just sit and talk with him. I hate to think how upset he must have been. I bet he was counting down the hours and minutes until it was time to come to my mothers dinner. When he entered the house, he looked tired and a bit red eyed but I thought maybe it was just his lack of sleep recently. But now it all makes sense to me that he has possibly been crying. Even though he doesn't like to show his sensitive side, I want him to know that he doesn't have to keep that tough guy image when he's around me. I'll tell him this later just hoping that he won't get angry like before when I caught him crying in his apartment.

His lips are slightly parted and light sleeping noises keep falling from his mouth. His hand is reached across the bed touching the thin fabric of his shirt that I am still wearing. I keep looking back and forth to him and then back at the sketch book that sits on my lap. Each detail on the paper matches to him to The little crease he holds between his eyebrows, to his heart shaped lips, to each swirl of his hair that pokes behind his ears. I rub my finger over the paper to create some shading and I haven't realized that he has woken up.

"Hi," I say and lean my head back against the headboard with a smile on my face. He returns the smile as he leans up and sits against the headboard like I am.

He leans his face into mine. "Hi," he says before kissing me gently. He scoots closer towards me and I start to close the sketch pad before he can look at it. "What were you drawing?"

His hand grips the corner of the book as I try to pull it back but he's stronger than I am. He opens it back up to the page where I was before. He stares at it blankly as he touches his fingers over the drawing on himself. "You drew me?" He asks, his eyes never leaving the paper.

"I just realized how creepy this could have been if you weren't my boyfriend." I laugh and he looks up at me smirking.

"Babe, if you were my stalker I wouldn't care." He winks and I laugh harder. I give him a shake of my head and go to take the book away from him bet he holds it away from my reach. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"Taking it back?"

"No." He stands from the bed. And walks over to the dresser to look at it more. I watch him from the bed as he flips through all of my sketches. "You draw a lot of flowers," he lifts the book up for me to see.

"I know," my head still rests on the headboard of the bed as I watch him flip through the pages one by one. He stops at one page and looks at it longer than he looked at the one of himself. I stand from the bed and walk behind him.