Chapter 97

-/-/ IMPORTANT!! -/-/

Thank you so much for over 600 comments and over 4,000 votes

Anyway, As I already told you all earlier on my message board, wattpad has been acting up for me. It won't let me space out any paragraphs and I'm not sure if it'll happen once I publish this..

I'm sorry if it's hard to read, I swear I didn't want it set up like this
😘)

Beth's POV

All of his weight is towered over me and I feel like he's blocking every single breath of oxygen I'm trying to get. My chest is tight and my body is starting to sweat underneath his.

"Get off," I push at his chest but he stays put like a brick. I hear him chuckle from above me and I look up at him. How can someone think that something so horrible can be amusing? Entertaining? It's sick and I feel like I might begin to get sick and vomit over the drunk unknown guy hovering over my trembling body.

The anonymous boy doesn't move or say anything as he holds my wrists tighter above my head with one hand as his other hand rides it's way up my dress. He nudges my face to the side with his and bites down onto my neck while groaning loudly.

"Please, j-just get off of me!" I yell louder hoping that maybe someone from outside in the hall would hear but the music is blaring way too loud to make that possible. His hand pushes my panties to the side and I feel his fingers brush over me and I start to squeeze my eyes shut from the pain when he just shoves his fingers inside of me, a pinching feeling following through with his abusive actions.

"Don't you like it?" The man finally speaks and I cry harder.

"Please! Stop!" I try to wriggle out of his grasp but he's so much stronger than me. I can see from the corner of my eye a door open slowly behind the male on top of my shaking body.

Harry.

"Harry! Please help me!" I yell for him but he just holds a silver camera in front of him with a wide smile on his face. "Harry," I whine. I can't believe this is happening...

"Steve," harry calls the guy. His face leaves from my neck and a burning sensation has taken over. "You gotta fuck her man." He tells him and sends a wink at me.

"Harry, why are you doing this??" I scream at him. "Stop it please!"

"Shut the fuck up!" The guy yells in my face And the back of his hand comes in contact with my face.

I jolt awake after he slapped me. I feel the dampness of my skin getting hotter as I try to catch my breath. It was just a dream I keep telling myself. I thought they were over, I wished that they would never return but here they are.

"Shit. I'm sorry." Harry groans in a low morning voice as his hand leaves me face. He must have accidentally hit me while he was sleeping and the impact just happened to be part of my dream.

"Did I hurt you?" Yes.

"No, I'm okay." I lie and throw the sheets away from my body as I sit up from the bed. I bring a hand to my chest trying to bring my breathing back to normal but it doesn't seem to be happening. My heart is racing and I swear I can hear it drumming in my ears.

"Where you going?"

"The bathroom. Go back to sleep," I whisper to him. His hand goes to touch mine to pull me back but I stand up to quickly to leave the bedroom. The splash of cold water on my face might calm me down. Or maybe even a shower? I don't know. It's not even three in the morning and I don't feel like taking one so early. I really just want to go back to sleep.