Chapter 8

I wake up to the feeling of being to hot. My body is on fire and I'm wrapped up in blankets. I roll over to my other side and see harry lying next to me; his shirt is off.

I jump off the bed quickly waking him up.

"What the hell?" He groans in his sleep and opens one eye to look at me.

I have one hand to my mouth biting on my nail and my body is shaking. What the hell happens last night?

"Oh God, no. We didn't do anything, Beth." He must've noticed from my facial expression that I was nervous and clearly scared. He gets out of the bed, throwing the navy blue duvet off of him and onto the side that was previously where I slept.

He walks over to his dresser and I can't help but look at how his back muscles move when he walks. The way he shuffles his hair on his way to the dresser and his sweatpants hang so low you can see his v-lines.

"Need a camera?" He says, tracing me out of my thoughts.

"W-wh-what?" I speak to quickly. He just laughs and shakes his head and pulls out a black v-neck shirt and turns to look at me.

"Hungry?" He asks.

"Sure." I give him a small smile and follow him outside the door.

He grabs his keys and walks toward the door.

"Where are you going?" I curiously ask him.

"You said you were hungry, we'll go to IHOP or something." He waves his hands in front of him, making his keys jingle.

"Oh okay, I thought we were eating here." I say and pick up my jacket and head towards the bathroom.

"I don't cook." He noticed me walking towards the bathroom and stops me. "Where are you going?" He narrows his eye brows.

"I'm going to change" I say and point to the bathroom.

"No, don't worry about it, go like that." I look down at my attire and I look like I've been hit by a bus.

"I can't go out in public like this." I tell him but he walks out the door and gestures me to let me through first. I get the impression that he's not going to let me change so I'll put on my brave face and go out like this.

---

The car ride was quiet. Harry looked tense and kept on tightening his grip on the steering wheele.

Once we entered the restaurant, a good looking waiter comes up to our table.

"Hello, I'm Adam, I will be your waiter for you today. What can I get you."

"I'll have the cinnamon French toast with extra sausage." He simply starts.

Adam quickly jots down Harry's order before looking my way.

"And..for the pretty lady." My cheeks flush with redness and I can see at the corner of my eye Harry rolling his eyes.

"I'm not sure actually. I've never been here before.." I continue and Harry laughs a little.

"I recommend the red velvet pancakes." Adam offers.

"Sounds good, thank you very much." He winks at me and turns on his heals and walks away.

"That guy is such a square." Harry says in between laughs.

"He is not. It's called being polite" I assure him and unwrap my napkin and place it neatly on my lap.

"No, it's called flirting.-" I shake my head and decide not to answer to his comment. "And why do you do this?" He waves his hand over the table gesturing to me.

"Do what?" I place my hands on the table and patiently wait for him to speak.

"This.-" he continues. "Acting proper...it's kinda weird, no one does that around here. As you can tell, we're not all diamonds and dollar bills." He scoffs, seeming annoyed. I knew the nice Harry wouldn't last long.

I get up from the table and walk away from him. He calls after me but I ignore him and walk out of the double doors that lead to outside. I lean against the side of the restaurant and get some fresh air.

Suddenly I hear the doors swing open and I already know who it is.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Harry yells loud, making an old couple turn to look at us. I wave to them, signaling that everything is fine. Ignoring Harry, and walking to the other side of the building.

"Bethany!" He calls again, this time grabbing my arm and making me look at him.

"What?" I almost whisper.

His breathe is heavy and his eyes are dark, it's sort of scary. I know he won't hurt me. Would he?

"Why the fuck did you run out of there?" His choice of words weren't always my favorite.

"I'm leaving, I wanna go home." I look at the ground but he brings his large hand to my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Okay, now tell me the real reason why." He's so demanding sometimes. He reads me like a book.

"Why did I do to you?" The words come out before I could even comprehend what I'm saying.

"What the he are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." I gritted me teeth. This is getting on my nerves. He goes from a jerk to nice and then back to a jerk.

"Can we talk somewhere else? I can drop you off home, we can talk there." I nod my head and walk slowly behind him to his car.