Chapter 13

( I just want to apologize for off of spelling mistakes and stuff, I'm trying to do my best of updating and sometimes I have to rush. I hope you guys understand :)

Here's the new chapter! Enjoy and please comment and vote 😊 )

--

After my last period I get on my bike and make my way over to my house.

Once I get there I open the front door and throw my backpack on the large white sofa In the family room. Suddenly, I hear a knock at the door. Harry's here already? Wow. That was fast.

I walkover to the door and open in up, expecting to see harry but it isn't. Abby and Liam are here with cheeky smiles plastered on there faces.

"Uh-hi." I wave to them and they laugh.

"Hey. Sorry to come uninvited, but I made cupcakes and I don't want to eat them all alone.. So why not share them with my favorite person ever." Abby cheers and I laugh along and gesture them to come in.

They both take a seat on the sofa and wait for me to accompany them.

For the next our and a half, my day after school consist of Abby and Liam flirting with each other on the couch and practically acting like I wasn't here the entire time.

Abby explains how she has a ballet show next Friday and asked if I would like to come and I agreed. Liam was telling us about a weird dream he had a couple nights ago about how he ended up going to school naked. Abby then gave me a look as if saying "I wish I saw that!"

They were here for about three hours and then headed home. Harry never showed up so I'm guessing he didn't want to talk in the first place. In about an hour my parents will be home and it's already starting to get late so I dial in for pizza.

After I'm done ordering, the doorbell rings. I walk over to the door and there's Harry, standing awkwardly at the door. I look down at his hands and they're covered with open wounds and blood.

"What happened?" I gasp and pull him into the house.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" I nod and we walk into the large bathroom across the hall from my fathers office. I open the mirror and look for the box with the Red Cross on it. Once I find it, I open it up and grab gauss and rubbing alcohol out of the cabinet as well.

"This Is going to sting a little." I warn him before dabbing the alcohol on a cotton ball and dabbing it onto his bruised, bloody knuckles. He winces from the pain and I apologize and do the same to his other hand which isn't as bad as high right.

After it's cleaned up I add Neosporin on his cuts and wrap it in gauss then walking to go upstairs.

I enter my room and he shuts the door behind him.

"Thanks." He says and holds up his hands, telling me 'thank you' for helping him clean up. I nod as in saying no problem.

"Wanna talk about it?" I ask and sit on my bed and he takes the desk chair and takes a seat and shakes his head.

"I'm not here to talk about this."

"Right," I take a pillow and sit it on my lap, trying to distract myself from this awkward situation. He isn't talking so I decide to speak first.

"Are you going to explain?" I ask.

He looks up and then looks back down at the hardwood floor.

"I'm trying to think of the right words to say." He answers honestly.

After a couple seconds he speaks again.

"I know I already said sorry for that night but I'm gunna say it again, I really am sorry." He's looking at me and I can tell from the look in his eyes that he really is.

"Why did you flip out like that?"

He moves his chair closer and leans his head down to make sure that I'm looking at him.

"It's not-" just as he was about to speak the doorbell rings. It must be the pizza.

"Sorry, I'll be right back!" I call out as I quickly pace out of the door.

I hand the pizza man the money and take the pizza in my other hand. "Thank you" I say and shut the door and go to put the pizza on the dining room table.

"Harry?" I call from the bottom of the stairs. I'm assuming he doesn't hear me so I run up the stairs to get him.

"Harry, there's some-" I stop when I don't see him sitting on the chair that he was previously sitting on. I hear the floor squeak and I look to the direction it's coming from. He's in the 'work room' that my father has put together for me.

My mind flashes back to when I decided to remove the book case and bring it into the basement when my parents were out. I replaced the empty wall with my paintings and made the desk into an art table for me to work on. So now, instead of this being a place where I'm supposed to study to become in the business, it's now into an art room where I can continue to do what I love most, art.

I walk closer to the area and Harry's looking out of the sketch pad that I put all of my sketches In.

"You found my hide out." He jumps from voice, clearly not hearing my presence in the room.

"Uh- you did all of this?" He asks with shock found in his town.

"Yeah." I simply say back.

"Why do you want to be in business if you have talent of doing this?" He looks at me and meets my gaze. I look down at the floor.

"I don't." He lets out a deep sigh and as he goes to turn around he looks up at one of my most recent paintings. It's about the dream I had about my enemy. It's a drawing of a girl sitting on the ground with tears in her eyes and blackness around her, symbolizing that she feels trapped and completely scared.

"Is this-" he starts. I already know what he's going to say.

"Yes. I've been hanging some pretty bad nightmares about it, so I decided to paint what I was feeling." I cut him off and he looks at me with sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry." He almost whispers.

"Why?" I ask. He jolts his head up, I don't think he knew that I heard him say sorry as the surprised look is shown across his face.

He clears his throat. "Who was at the door?" He changes the subject.

"Pizza guy, wanna join? I'm pretty hungry." I say holding into my stomach.

"Yea, sure" he closes the door and we make our way downstairs.