Chapter 39

Harry's POV

I don't understand why Tiffy couldn't just tell me right there whether or not she'd take me up on my offer. I would've pushed her into going me an answer but I didn't want to hound her so much that she would just not consider at all.

I walk into my complex building and head straight towards the smelly old elevator. I'm alone in I'm thankful I am because it seems as though everything is bothering the fuck out of me, I would want to take it out on some innocent old lady or something.

I keep my head down as the elevator door open. I hear a slight sniffle as I continue to walk. At first I think it's some kid or something but when I look up I see Beth sitting on the black carpets leaning against the read painted walls in front of my door.

"Beth?" My anger seems to have washed away as soon as her face looks up at me. Her big green eyes are almost back to the original color since she's gotten a lot of sleep that night. The night she was with me.

She stands off from the floor and brushes the back of her shorts with her hands. She seems a bit nervous.

"Sorry, i thought you would be home I didn't-" I walk closer to her and place a hand on her swollen looking cheeks. Her face is red and is soaked with tears.

"Have you been crying." I still keep my hand on her face and I gently rub my thumb over her cheeks.

She doesn't answer me. She tilts her head more into my hand.

"C'mon." I tell her and take the keys out of my pocket to open the door.

I swear to God if Tiffy or any other one of those dick heads said something to to her ill-

"I'm sorry," she says and my thoughts vanish into the air.

"Why are you apologizing?" I turn to her and she shrugs. I let out a sigh and go into the kitchen to get her a water bottle.

I walk back into the small living room area and sit down next to her. Her hair is messily laying on her shoulders and down her back, her eyes are read from the constant crying and her face looks paler then it usually is..she still manages to look absolutely beautiful.

"Thanks." She takes the water bottle from me and I nod.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" I ask her and She looks at the black carpet. "Look at me." I tell her and her red eyes meet mine once again.

She doesn't answer but instead she moves her hair over to one side , making the red bruised mark visible for me to see.

"My mom saw this." She doesn't make eye contact with me again.

"Oh," is all I could say.

"Harry?" She looks at me. "Should I feel guilty?"

"What do you mean?"

"For this.. Doing these types of things.." She trails off and I frown.

I don't think she even realizes who she really is. The person her fucking mum and dad are trying to make her became is useless. That person doesn't exist. She's herself when she's around me.

"well did you want to?" I ask her and her face gets red. Her shyness never seems to go away.

"Umm," she doesn't want to answer. She's so new and so shy about every little aspect of sexual preferences. "Yea."

"Well then that's all that matters. Stop worrying what other people think about you, alright? Who gives a fuck what they think." I tell her and a small smile appears at the corners of her full lips but only for it to fade seconds after.