Chapter 90

CHAPTER 90 OMFGGGG!!!!

Okay, here's the chapter!,

Beth's POV

As soon as his skin touches mine my body sparks. It feels silly to always mention it like that because it's all you ever hear in the books or in movies but it's true. It's like he literally sets off these burning sparks of fire inside of me and I'm scared of what I can't control.

Right now, in this moment, everything he has done is vanished from my memory. The only attention I have is on him and The way he stares into my eyes and notices my reaction to his touch. The way he hesitantly moves his hand from my face. The way I watch his mouth slowly form the words

"I am sorry I shouldn't-" I can't hold myself back anymore as I put both of my hands around his neck and bring his mouth to mine. It feels so wrong but so right; I should stop but I can't, and I don't even know if I want to.

I can feel his kiss slow at first, like he is expecting me to push him off of me but once he realizes that I won't it gets a little faster.

It's only been two days since I've kissed him and it feels like forever.

His hands move to my waist as gently guides me backwards and I know we're entering the bedroom. I feel the back on my knees touch the bed and let myself fall back onto it gently. He climbs on top of me but our bodies not fully touching chest to chest.

I can almost taste that he feels like he should stop. I'm proven right when he removes his mouth from mine and looks at me

"Beth," he begins but I don't want to hear it.

"Be quiet," I tell him and I grab the back of his neck again to make him shut up. I push at his chest a little and shift him to lay on his back. I watch the gleam in his eyes as I sit up to straddle his lap.

I find myself tangling my fingers in his hair. I tug at the bandana that he used to keep his hair out of the way but I want nothing more than to see strands of his hair between my fingers in a mess. I know we're both losing breath and I move my mouth to his jaw and then to his neck to suck onto that spot I know he loves. The deep breathing coming from him sends goosebumps down my spine. I can feel the bulge growing under his sweat pants as I rock myself back and forth and he grips onto my waist.

"Shit," I hear him curse under his breath. Feeling brave, I lean myself back up and pull my shirt over my head. His skin glows due to the orange flames giving color to the room. I feel like I'm trapped in a romantic film. I almost forgot that I was wearing this bra and his eyes scan over each detail.

"Fuck, what are you wearing?" He puts both of his hands over my chest and I smile a little. He surprises me when he pushes me back onto the bed and hovers over me again. "I missed you so much," he kisses down my neck and all the way down until the button of my shorts.

"Wearing these shorts I see," he whispers and pops the button with one hand along with the zipper. I see that he notices the matching underwear as well and he plays with the thin laced material that snugs against my stomach.

"Dammit Beth, you're killing me here," he groans and leans himself back up to kiss me. My fingers find the material of his shirt and I tug it over his head. My fingers automatically start tracing the dark patterns he inked onto his skin. His muscles are tight under my touch and his skin is hot against my fingertips.

I can feel that he has taken his sweat pants off as the warm material is replaced with his skin against mine. He still kisses me as I feel his hand cover over me. I remove from the kiss as a uncontrollable gasp leaves my lips and I stare down to where he is touching me. His hand movement are slow and torturous and I want more.