Chapter 16

(Sorry if I sound annoying or anything but I'm only going to update if I get at least:

5 votes & 10 comments.

Only because I want my readers' input on how you like the story. I feel that if I keep writing and get no comments at all, that I'm doing something wrong and you guys aren't liking it or something.

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far :) here's the new chapter!)

---

I don't understand why Harry always acts weird when that night is brought up. It kind of irritates me of not knowing what he's hiding.

A part of me wants to ask him, but the other part is telling me to shut up and not ruin the 'nice' Harry.

We've now been practicing some equations for about an hour and I'm trying my best to stay focused. My lack of sleep the past couple of days have been horrendous. Constant tossing and turning, sweating and panting every night; just making it more hard for me to forget that guys face and his actions towards me. My head feels like it's spinning and I have a headache that won't seem to go away no matter what medication I take to try to heal it.

I place my hand on my head and close my eyes while harry works on the last practice equation in the textbook. A couple minutes later a hear the textbook close and Harry's lets out a deep gown. I look up and his head is tilt back at the end of the couch, making his chocolate brown curls flip over.

"Did you finish?" I say and shift his notebook to face me so I could look. The paper is filled with scribbles and cross-outs.

"No." He answers.

I close both of our notebooks and shift up to get off of the couch.

"We can try another time. I'm gunna head home." I tell him and pick up my house keys and phone that are sitting on the black coffee table.

"No don't leave, let's go get some food." He gets off of the couch and puts his hands in his pockets.

"Where are we going to go?" I unlock my phone to check the time and it reads 5:13pm. My parents don't get home until about seven so I would have to make it back before they do.

"Pizza?" He questions.

"We had pizza last night" I laugh and he turns to walk to the front door and opens it.

"Yea but you didn't finish," he's right. My mom got angry and tossed the entire pizza into the garbage. I smile and walk out of the door.

----

The pizza place is large. We sit at a table booth and Harry picks up a menu and reads it before making eye contact with me. "Not going to look at the menu?" He frowns.

"Oh, I already know what I'm getting." I tug at the gray sweatshirt Harry let me borrow out of his car because of the coldness of the night air. He shakes his head and laughs, probably knowing what I'm going to order as well.

After the waitress takes out order and takes our menus I try to think of something to say so it won't be awkward.

I'm lost in my thoughts and start to think about how my parents don't appreciate me. Everything I do, I seem to be doing wrong. And I can't help but wonder what they were talking about in the kitchen when they thought that I couldn't hear them.

'Its not the right time' my mothers voice repeats through my mind and I try to think of things that they could be hiding. Nothing comes to my mind.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry's voice pulls me out of my train of thoughts and now my attention is back to reality.

"Nothing important." I shake my head slightly and fake a little smile.