Chapter 54

This chapter will contain some detailed sexual content! If you don't like reading about it then please skip.

Harry's POV

I need a distraction. If I don't then I will start breaking shit or say something that I will regret and I don't want to do that.

I look at Beth who is yelling from behind her telling me to explain. I turn around and tell her that I need to be distracted. I push her against the door and kiss her. I know she won't back away, she won't be able to. I can almost hear the pounding of her chest getting faster and faster. I smile slightly into the kiss as I grab her thighs and bring them around my waist.

Her kisses are soft, too soft. My lip is swollen but I just need her to kiss me right now.

"Kiss me like you want to." I say against her lips. I know she is probably scared of hurting me or something but I need to be able to feel her. She presses a little harder against my mouth and I bring her off of the door.

Kicking open my bedroom door, I lean her down on the bed and a halt on top of her and continue to kiss her.

I bring my hands behind my head and remove my shirt. "I need to cool down." I tell her, throwing the shirt onto the floor and she brigs her hands to swallows on my chest. She runs her fingers lightly down, I know she wants this too.

"Just let me touch you before we talk." I say into the crook of her neck. She moves her was to the side to give me more room. "Do you want me to?" I ask even though I already know the answer.

She nods but I need to hear her.

"Tell me you want me to." I tell her and suck on the spot that drives her crazy. She gasps as I continue to suck harder on it.

"I- I want you to." She says trying to bring her breathing rate to normal.

I can feel my jeans getting tighter and I need to take them off. I lift half of my body off of her to take the belt off, pulling down the zipper and take my jeans off. She looks at me with wide eyes.

"Harry, I'm not ready to um," she begins and I smile at her.

"Don't worry I'm not going to fuck you." I say throwing the jeans down to wear my shirt lays. "Not today at least." I shrug and lean back down to kiss her.

She tastes so good. Her lips always have the same taste of fruit or some shit and it drives me crazy. It only makes me wonder how she tastes down there.

I lift my head up to meet her eyes.

I bring down the straps of her navy blue dress to her waist, her dark blue bra is revealed. The lace on the sides are fucking sexy and I'm getting harder and harder the more I look at her.

"Can I take this off?" I ask and reach behind her back and hold on buckle. She opens her mouth a little before nodding slowly. I pop it off with one hand and pull the straps down.

She covers herself with one of her arms and I frown pulling it away.

"Dont." I say when she tries to cover up again.

"I just-" she begins.

"No, stop." I grab both of her hands and lift them up over her head so she can't try to cover herself again. "You are beautiful, okay?" She doesn't answer and I suck my head down to bring my head down to kiss her breasts.

They are the perfect size for her body. I grab ahold of the left one and squeeze it as I bring my mouth to her right and sucking on it. I alternate each one and she moans.

I start to pull the rest of the dress down and her matching underwear comes into view. I place my hand on top of the cotton cloth and she closes her eyes. The last time I touched her she had goosebumps rising all per her body, I look over at her legs and arms and watch as the small bumps start to form.