Chapter 52

Beth's POV

"I couldn't help but fall, helplessly fall in love with you." Those words sound familiar. He used my own words as when I told him that I was falling in love with him.

I smile and he returns the gesture before I grab his face with both of my hands and gently kiss him on the lips.

He opens his mouth up slightly for more before he breaks away quickly.

"Jump." What? I narrow my eyebrows and he grabs the back of my thighs and lifts me up so that my legs are rapped around his waist. He returns back to kissing me and her holds my back as he takes me off of the wall and carries me to the unmade bed. He hovers over me and trails kisses down my jawline and onto my neck.

I feel his hand starting to make it's way up my dress. I can feel the goosebumps rising and I just wish they would go away.

"My dad and Abby are downstairs." I remind him.

He continues to kiss and suck on my neck, his hand still slowly going up my dress. "Harry, stop." I tell him and he stops and looks at me with worried eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"We are not the only people in this house y'know" I laugh.

"We should be fine as long as you're quiet." He goes to dip his head back down but I stop him yet again.

"We can't." I brush the hair away from his forehead and he starts to laugh. "What's so funny?"

"Do you have your period or something?" My jaw drops from his comment.

My face heats up quickly and I look away so I don't laugh along with him. He brings his hand to my face and makes me look back at him.

"Blood doesn't bother me, baby." He kisses my mouth and I shove him away.

"You're disgusting!" I laugh and get out from underneath him and lean up against the headboard.

"And for the record, I'm not on my period."

"Okay," he leans up against the headboard next to me "but later.." and brings his lips to my ear "I'm touching you."

"Don't I have a say in this?" I feel the heat in my cheeks rise.

"Don't act like you don't want me to, Beth. Last time I touched you, you were moaning my name and you-" I place my hand over his mouth. He's trying to embarrass me on purpose and he's doing an excellent job at it.

"My dad will hear you." I whisper shout to him.

"He won't tonight." He winks.

I clear my throat. "Tell me about that old lady." I change to subject.

"She's creepy as hell," he shrugs. "But everything she said was true."

"What was true?" I place some hair behind my ear an move in front of him, sitting in a pretzeled position.

"She knew that when I went to get that bracelet for you, that I loved you. She told me to get that one..I asked her what it meant but she wouldn't answer me." He rolls his eyes at the memory. "And today when I went she knew that I haven't spoken to you in nearly give days. She told me what the bracelet meant and I thought it was bullshit since I couldn't admit it to myself." He starts to laugh.

I giggle. "What's so funny?"

"Not that this is funny, but just the fact she knew everything,. She said I always loved you. From day one."

"But you were so mean to me when we met. You didn't even like me let alone love."

"Maybe I did though-" he admits. "I know that I never liked the way you were living and how you acted around your parents but when you were alone you acted different. Fuck, you even wore those same dirty converse with nearly every outfit, I knew you were different."