Chapter 15

(Hey guys! Just wanna say thanks for reading. I hope you're liking the story so far. Don't worry, you'll find out why Harry's been acting so weird haha.

Also, can you guys please vote!

Comments would e great. I'd love it if you guys can give me your inputs and thoughts on the story! You could also help me with some ideas if you'd like but anyway, here's the chapter! Enjoy😊)

I couldn't sleep last night. I kept on waking up from the nightmares that I've been having. They don't seem to go away, this better not be a lifetime thing because I honestly don't think I'd be able to cope with it.

I woke up at about eleven at night sweating and panting and then going downstairs to get a drink of water hoping to help with my nerves. Then I woke up at around two from the same exact nightmare, only worse. No one came to save me. After that I was just afraid to close my eyes. I was scared that if I closed my eyes, images and actions of that night would be playing across my eyes lids.

It's now almost seven in the morning and my alarm clock is going to buzz any minute signaling me that it's time to get up and hey ready for school. I reach my arm over to turn it off before it even goes off.

I get off of my bed and my body feels weak and I have a pounding headache. I'm exausted. I go to my bathroom and turn the water on in my shower, making it colder than usual to help wake me up a little bit more.

After I get out of the shower I change into black skinny jeans, my converse and a plain white t-shirt. I'm too tired to even fix up my hair so I just brush out the tangles and put it in a messy bun on top of my head.

--

I get to school a little earlier than usual just so I don't walk to slow in the hallways when other people are trying to get to there classes on time. I stop at my locker and put my bag inside, and taking out the books I need. When I close it Abby is standing there, making me jump.

"Haha sorry." She says and I close my eyes and wait for my heart rate to slow down.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asks and I open my eyes and feel her warm hand come to my shoulder for comfort. I look up at her and a worry look is in her eyes.

"I didn't get much sleep last night." I tell her and she puts her arm around me and walks me to art class.

Once I reach the class room I say goodbye to Abby and told her that she'd see me at lunch because she wants to skip English class. I was never the one to skip, it's just unnecessary and you always have to deal with a consequence if your teacher or the principal ever found out.

I rest my head on the table to get a couple minutes of shut eye before class actually starts.

"Earth to Bethany!" Someone calls out minutes later. I look up and it's Niall, Harry sitting right next to him.

"Oh, sorry-" I begin

"You okay?" Niall asks and I nod.

"Yeah, just haven't gotten much sleep." I answer him and he frowns.

"Why's that?" I look at Harry and his mouth open slightly as if he knows why. He closes it and gives me an apologetic look. I look back at Niall and try to come up with the best excuse.

"I'm trying to study as much as I can. I have a huge test in math next week." He nods in understanding and looks back to the front of the class and Harry begins to talk.

"Um.. Speaking of the math test next week, I was wondering if you could help me study." He scoots his stool a little closer to the table and waits for my reply.

"We're not in the same math class" I assure him and he blinks a few times.

"Well yeah, but we have the same teacher and have the same test."

"Sure." I give him a small smile. But then I remembered that my mother doesn't really want me hanging out with Harry.

"But-can we do it at your place?" I ask and he goes to grab a pencil out of his black backpack. I can't help but look at his swollen knuckles and wonder why they're like that. He obviously got in a fight. But with who? And why?

"Your parents don't like me do they?" He whispers so he won't get caught for talking by the the teacher who is talking about today's lesson.

I let out a deep, loud sigh. "They don't like that I'm not going by their rules." I try to cover up the truth. I don't care if my parents don't like him, that doesn't mean that I can't talk to him.

"Meet me outside after school." I nod and we both turn our attention to the art teacher.

----

Lunch consisted of Abby talking about her and Liam getting a lot closer over the past week and how he officially asked her out on a date. I sort of dozed off from her rambling because I'm still so exausted.

After school I walked out the double doors and leaned against the brick building waiting for Harry. A couple of minutes later he pulls up in his black car and helps me put my bike in the back.

Soon enough, we were at his apartment building.

Once we enter the room, more memories of that dreadful night cross my mind. The way that I was too shocked to even speak. The way that I looked like I've been hit with a bus. The way that I stayed over night.

"I'll be right back." Harry says and walks into his small kitchen. I walk over to the couch and sit down and place my math textbook and notebook on the coffee table. Harry comes back with two cups in his hands, he hands me one and I thank him and take a sip from the glass cup.

He pulls out his notebook and a pen and I open up to the page of the review.

"Still having nightmares?" I snap my head up to look at him and I nod slowly.

"Sorry." He says quietly.

"Why do you keep saying sorry?" I frown and he looks away and looks at blank flat screen across from him. "None of that should've happened to you." He finishes and I don't answer him.