Chapter 79

( IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END!!!!!

here's the update! Things are starting to get really intense and there isn't that much more to go!---more information will be in the seconds authors note :D )

******

Harry's POV

It's been an entire week since she's moved in with me. A whole fucking week where I've been able to touch and be with her every second of the day. She's still upset about her mother not answering any of her calls but she's trying to hide it.

I watch her as she scans through the isles. The annoyingly places the stands of hair the keep falling in front of her face behind her ear. She ruffles through the boxes on each shelf.

"What are you doing?" I smile at her as she tosses the old, work out boxes that look like they're from the eighteen fucking hundreds to the side.

"I never grab from the front." She simply answers while shrugging her shoulders as if I shouldn't be so questionable by her actions.

"It's only light bulbs." I laugh at her. She looks over at me and squints her eyes. "Just saying." I hold up both hands Ina surrender motion and she turns around and pushes the cart more down the isle.

I watch as he legs move one by one as she walks. The small white lines behind her knees, the little freckle on her mid thigh all seem so perfect to me. I bite down on my lip as I try to hold away my feelings. I want her. I want her so bad. Not that I haven't had her but I know that I really want her.

Since day one I thought of my beneath her, sweating and panting as I push into her slowly to hear her soft wimpers of my name. I could've had my chance to when she told me I could go all the way with her a couple weeks ago but I can tell she wasn't ready.

Flashback

My birthday. This is my damn birthday and never have I actually been with someone that I love. It's different now, everything is. Before her, I used to get with the other girls but it isn't the same as it is with her. She's so in powering and sexy when it comes to these moments. Even though Beth is quiet and shy and too emotional for most shit, she still knows how to break out of that shell and talk to me like a damn porn star would.

I can't help myself when I find my fingertips slowly touching the band of her underwear. I look back up at her for permission and when she takes her bottom lip into teeth I know she's okay with it. I slide them down slowly and place my hand on top of her warmth. I short gasp is heard from her mouth as I rub over he slightly.

We're both naked. I don't want her to feel my hands anymore though, I need to be able to feel her actually on me. A teasing way, just a little sample for now.

I position myself on top of her now and when I lower myself down I see her eyes widen at me. My skin now touches hers, she sofa against me. Her skin is much warmer, it sends the temperature right over me, making my body twitch at the sensation. In taking everything within my power to not go to far with this. The tip of be rubs over her growing bud and I can almost hear her heartbeat. Or is it mine? I continue to rub against her. Just this alone can send me over the edge in seconds. I glide easily over her as the moisture that was already there helps. I feel her nails digging into my arms gently each time I let out a soft groan.

"Harry," She breathes out as I continue to rock against her sleigh.

"Yeah baby?" I keep my pace against her while I kiss up and down her neck.

"You can put it in." She whispers into my ear quickly. My mouth releases from her neck and I look into her eyes. Her cheeks are flushed and I'm not sure if she thinks I've heard her or not.