My locker, did you honestly think I would forgot about that.
It was humiliating, and brought back the worst thing that every happen to me. Brought back all the ugly rumors that where tossed aground. Casting me as school slut and sexualized by every dosh bag at school. Those pictures that where suppose to be erased from my life where on my locker displayed for everyone to see. Pictures I hadn't even taken but Fin did, while I was drunk out of my mind.

" Oh God, how many times do I have to tell you that wasn't me." Carly's reaction was genuine she clearly seemed bother by my accusation.

But I still didn't believe her. " Liar, liar pants on fire!"

" How old are you seven." She insulted.

Okay, so maybe I that was bit childish.

" You're the one acting like a kid if you did it own up to! ". I shouted in frustration.

" But I didn't do it!" She exclaimed just as frustrated as I was. "I.. I wouldn't do that to you." Carly softly said.

Carly looked down at the floor, her signature hair was pulled into a pony tail exposing her face. I won't lie, she's always been pretty and carried her held high. Fiercely, bold a fighter. But now I was seeing a different side of Carly. A side where that hard demeanor was lowered. And she sat there sad and confused.

" I'm sorry." I apologized seeing how upset this was making her. " I shouldn't have accused-"

She let out a sad laugh " I get it Kinsley. If someone did that to my locker you'd be the first person I'd accuse. Where both villains in each other stories."

" But aren't you tired of that?" asked " It's been what? 13 years."

" 14." She corrected.

I playfully roll my eyes "Even worse."

Both of us laughed and moved close closing the gap between us hoping to initiate a new friendship. Carly smile was bright and something I didn't see often. " Point is, we've been hating each other for far to long. This dance can be like a peace offer. A grand fucking alliance." I exclaimed another laugh leaving Carly'a mouth. " Where both to bad of bitches to be constantly competing."

" Isn't that what where suppose to do? All of us here are fighting for a shot. Competing againsteach other  is how we win."

"The doesn't mean we can't be supportive of each other."

" You don't mean that." Carly replied in disbelief.

" But I do." I smiled. Carly's eyes  read my face searching for lie, but one she didn't find it a smile spreads across her lips. I placed my hand on hers. Her eyes sparkled and I felt both of us put our guard down.

" I want things to change between us."

This was something new to both of us, and although I read the moment as a start of friendships. Carly didn't, I didn't notice it. I didn't notice her blushed cheeks of how stiff she got once I touched her hand. I didn't notice the look in her eye when she looked at me.

I didn't notice Carly was gay.

Not until she leaned in and tried to kiss me.

Shit.

My eyes widen in shocked and moved my hand away, recreating a gap between us. Sadness creeping over her face, while I stared at her bewildered confused on much things that escalated.

" I-I." She stuttered panicking not being able to find words.

" Carly." I said softly. "How... how long?"

Dear Little Deaf Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें